• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsibishis (East Coast)

What do you mean stupid mate, he is raising a valid point. Are you stupid? it may be speculation, but it makes for a good discussion.

peaked said:
Though I haven't personally tried the ones in adelaide, everyone whom i've spoken to here that has had them said they were pretty much bunk. They look very similar to the ones in melbourne, only they differ slightly in thickness, with the adelaide ones being 8.2 x 4.5 whereas the melb ones are 8.1 x 5.15, and they have a slightly different looking score (the adel ones have a large V score whereas the melb ones have a skinnier (what appears to be) U shaped score.

52966twodiffmitsis.jpg

The top one is the bunk ones, the bottom one is the active ones.

Pretty similar huh ...

(Pictures taken from ld50's report (linked above) and pinyata's report http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=46662 )
got the top ones and they are duds just found out look out people!!:X

Green Mitsibishis Duds!!!!!!

Hey everyone just thought I'd let everyone know there's duds!! Smell like shit, looks dodgey, very powdery texture, not firm, lighter green colour too. You cant mistake the smell, pungent shit!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!

It might pay to buy a reagent tester. Another way i have found that helps to eliminate the chances of buying bunk/adulterated and/or weak dosed pills is when a pill gets a reputation, i dont bother purchasing them anymore, the ammount of copycat batches i have seen latly is outrageous.

can you provide more info like what state your in , dimensions, score?

I know the ones he's talking about. These were going around the Sydney area, Cant remember dimensions sorry but they were smaller then the real deal, had no score, weren't domed and only were speckled white only. As he said, crumbly and smelt like crap. Marquis tested orange, simmons no reaction, robadope no reaction. I didn't take em after testing.

was just letting people know there IS 2 batches that look very much the same..

ld50 vs ssri said:
It might pay to buy a reagent tester. Another way i have found that helps to eliminate the chances of buying bunk/adulterated and/or weak dosed pills is when a pill gets a reputation, i dont bother purchasing them anymore, the ammount of copycat batches i have seen latly is outrageous.
True :) thanx for the advice:) Should of known better:(

Sevoflurane said:
I know the ones he's talking about. These were going around the Sydney area, Cant remember dimensions sorry but they were smaller then the real deal, had no score, weren't domed and only were speckled white only. As he said, crumbly and smelt like crap. Marquis tested orange, simmons no reaction, robadope no reaction. I didn't take em after testing.
Mine did have a score, got them just before rave event that passed very recently in Melb., good timing huh?

havnt got any for dimensions, but now that i think about it they were big like a panadol tablet i put them up with a russian they were almost double the size in comparison, the first red mitsubishis were alot smaller these were BIG, thats why i suppose i thought i had the goods, didnt test them, damn!!

a friend of mine had 1 and said they were Temazepam pills crushed.
he apparantly knows the feeling you get with temazepam.
he felt sleepy and tired.

temazepam are hard to get prescribed these days, due to the abuse of young kids, it kinda thing its sometimes better than mdma, it gives u euphoria feeling and deppressed sensation which can make you emotions run wild, seriously i doubt that it would be temazepam cuz its really hard to come by. it could be something else but from what i heared about green mitsu`s they were the same makes of the red mitsi`s, correct me if im wrong

Me and friends have the pills rated 10s on pillreports - slightly curved back, score, a rim around the pressed side of the pill, with relatively big dimensions.

Awesome pills. Very loved up and chatty, VERY euphoric, able to dance, and certainly able to sit around and simply enjoy the feeling. Friends got both closed-eye and open-eye visuals, though I personally didn't. I'd rate these as the best in Sydney at the moment, better than the orange butterflies.

As far as the comedown goes though - for me and all my friends who took these, the comedown was extremely harsh. Nauseous feeling for most of the next day, constant feeling of wanting to throw up. Reasonably scattered, with 'pill headache' and a feeling of dizzyness. However, both weekends I've done these, two 5-htp caps on the comedown and a few hours sleep removes most of these aftereffects. :)

alexkid said:
52966twodiffmitsis.jpg

i had the top ones in perth on 16/03.

experienced all the "good effects" from the "good batch". funny that8)

edit: edit:

Thats interesting. I think it might be worth pointing out (though I think I have already) that I havn't consumed either of the green mitsubishis. I may just have interpreted the above wrong, but are you implying that my post was bullshit? I noticed that the two pills, however similar they may look, ARE different, thus there are atleast two (and I suspect more) batches of the green mitsis. Information from those that HAD consumed either of the above pills indicated that the top ones were very weak in effect (and I have heard this from numerous people, so I dont see any reason why it would be false) and ofcourse the bottom ones being quite an active dose (also confirmed by reports from numerous people). Now, I dont disbelieve what your saying either, but I think it would be for one of the following reasons:

1) First and most likely imo, is that its simply yet another batch, that looks more alike to the top picture than the bottom one (though still, is not either of them). Did you happen to take the measurements of the pill? (or better yet, a picture?)

2) Very unlikely imo, but if it was the same as the top one, it could have been an uneven batch. If that was true though, then I'd imagine to make up for some of the pills having next to no effects, some of the others would have to be pretty potent.

Actually now that I think about it, its even possible that the people that made the strong/active green mitsubishi's also made a copy cat batch that was identical in appearance to the strong ones, only they were very weak. However I dont think this would be the case, just because I dont think those that go to all the trouble to make proper mdma pills would want bad publicity for that line of pills because of a dud batch.

Also, its worth mentioning that despite what I've said in previous posts about "only the duds" being in adelaide, I recently heard some second hand reports of the good ones being here also. Like they say, its all about who you know. Still, it would be a good idea to be wary of any green mitsi at the moment due to the fact that there are extremely similar looking fakes going around.

On a side note, its been interesting to see some of the reactions to the above photo. Some seem to immediately think its just the same pill. Though on closer inspection (actually its abit like a "spot the difference":)) the two scores are obviously different. It just goes to show how important it is to properly take careful notice of the details, for in this case even just saying "had a score" is not enough, to properly identify the batch that description would have to be "wide V shaped score" or "thin U shaped score".

Last edited:
had the ones on the bottom on sat night in bris. id had couple orange butterflies beforehand, so icant really say. buti had great fin on it, comedown wasn too hard many thanks to some handy K at 8 in the morning.
after i went to bed though slept i felt ok really considering what i had taken.

Been droppin the green mitsis (top ones pictured) for the past 3 weeks... still got enough to go for a few weeks yet ;). All my mates have been on them too...

Jeez they are a strong pill to what other stuff i was getting used to before it... Just a bit dissapointed that the only orange butterfly i got my hands on was consumed after a large amount of crystal so i couldn't accurately compare them to each other for myself.

OK this seems to have gotten quite off topic so...
Had two mitsis in Melb last week... First did NOTHING for two hours. Didn't feel up/down/anything. Took half of the next over two hours later and came up nicely. Note that these two looked absolutely identical.

Re: the comedown... Was awful, felt depressed and lifeless all week. I usually feel BETTER the week after having a big nite out (don't do it very often) so this was strange for me.

Would you possibly be able to upload a pic (in above format) of them gofast? I know you say they look the same, but that makes me more interested to see a side by side comparison. Computers are pretty amazing, and if u know how to manipulate the images properly (assuming u cant just look at it and be able to tell) you can compare things like the the placing/size of the logo/score/bevels by imposing one pic over the other and slowly going from transparent to opaque. Ofcourse, how useful this really is will be debatable since other factors such as the photo angle also need to be considered.