• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Green heroin, black cut, gray heroin

coggz7

Greenlighter
I've been getting this gray heroin. Don't ask questions about my method it's just something I do to get it down to more purified. So I take a small piece of the gray heroin let it settle in a few drops of water, I spread across the plate. Put it in the microwave, depends on much water I put on it on how many times I have to get it to dry out. Never more than 18 seconds at a time. Anyways, that's irrelevant. This time I put the water on it and fell asleep before I microwaved it. Woke up to nothing like what the microwave does. The green had dried out to the outer edges. The gray/black stayed in the middle. I separated them as you can see in the picture. The middle rock is how I get it. The left line is the green I separated from outer edges, then the black on far right. They are both bitter, but the green was super numbing and that's just to my tongue. I went ahead and snorted the black, not much happening. I think that's just the cut. Now I'm about to snort the green... so the green is the good. Super potent. Crystallized. What the hell is this? Is it just Roxy? I've been doing heroin on and off for past 15 years. I've never had or even seen anything like the gray in the middle. And I sure as hell have never seen it split like that and the green be the potent stuff. But I just recently started doing the microwave thing so that's one reason why. I don't know what exactly I'm asking here but just wondering if anyone else has had this experience. https://www.dropbox.com/s/1g7xcqty6e9hswl/20220127_141604.jpg?dl=0

It might help to know what country you are from, or at least what part of the world.

So let me get this straight, you left this rock of heroin in water overnight, which evaporated, and the powder in the picture precipitated out of the heroin rock? What exactly happened? It soaked in water for a long time?

It might help to know what country you are from, or at least what part of the world.

So let me get this straight, you left this rock of heroin in water overnight, which evaporated, and the powder in the picture precipitated out of the heroin rock? What exactly happened? It soaked in water for a long time?
Usa. A small rock nothing like the size of the on in the middle. Yes. All the water evaporated. It soaked 6-8 hours. Yes the powder precipitated from the smaller heroin rock. I guess I should've taken a picture before I put it into separate lines.

Well, pretty simply some or most of the water soluble chemicals precipitated out and dissolved in the water, that's what you scraped up

to my knowledge opioids are mostly lipid/fat soluble so that's why the dust wont get you high, that's cut

you may have unintentionally purified your dope

Well, pretty simply some or most of the water soluble chemicals precipitated out and dissolved in the water, that's what you scraped up

to my knowledge opioids are mostly lipid/fat soluble so that's why the dust wont get you high, that's cut
But I guess why super potent crystallized and Green?

But I guess why super potent crystallized and Green?
maybe somebody else can answer that

I'm colorblind looks brown to me

and I'm not sure, advanced chemistry question on ultimately unknown chemicals

So no offense to negentropic, but I am actually looking for more answers. Since he's colorblind he can't see that it's green. And the whole process is to purify the heroin. So I already knew that. Any other opinions?

So no offense to negentropic, but I am actually looking for more answers.
None taken man, but really you're going to get limited answers here. Nobody can identify what your H is cut with and it's technically breaching the rules

That is without a doubt fentanyl. I can promise you no heroin or oxycodone resides in that. Be careful because purifying fentanyl is a dangerous game unless you have a standardized method that gives pure fentanyl every time.

No heroin is ever green, and rarely gray. I remember one of the last times I used heroin right when fentanyl started to appear in the scene it was a gray rock instead of the usual off white/beige, most definitely fentanyl.

Often times fentanyl is re-rocked with cuts and various colors to both have a bit of a brand and to help users sometime gauge potency of the product. That’s exactly what you have looks like to me.

-GC