• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

green equal signs

Rolki373

Bluelighter
i know the chicagos Equal signs r great rolls but i wanna know if the green ones r better than the blue and pink ones cuz ive never had greeens n the batch running around chicago now is new or its still old one?

Not sure if its an old or new batch but I was rolling balls off one green equal last weekend. They hit you fast and last a while! I had an older batch of the same color a few months ago but they seemed darker and inconsistent. Never had any other colors. peach bowling balls are also out in the chi area. clean medium dose MDA apparently. Going to try those this weekend.

This may help you decide.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18025

i didnt hear nutin about new bowling balls but i remeber those being good ass hell especially red ones yuuummyyy =)

The last festie I went to (In bumfuck-nowhere, Missouri) the green equals were all the rage (I just did Molly, but I talked to a lot of people that vouched). Those and the blue mints, some said those were better.

So the equals and mints have made their way outside of Chicago, just like I have been saying all along. Thanks for that info, Fix8. :)

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18302

Here's my report on them...unfortunately RB, I'm pretty sure those mints were only at that fest because ppl from Chicago went to sell them there, I'll be pretty surprised if the mints actually start circulating around the country, the mint man doesn't seem to press very many pills, just enough to satisfy the demand of us Chicagoans. That's unfortunate for the rest of the country.

I'm also very sorry for you that the only mint pill you got to try was the yellow bowling ball, IMO that was probably one of the most disappointing mints that have been pressed (not to say they were bad, just in comparison to most of the other mint pills). If you ever get a chance to come up to Chicago again, hopefully you'll get to try some of the other pills this guy has made, cause if you liked those yellows, you'd absolutely love the other stuff he pressed.

These are definitely better than the blue, pink, and purple equals were...and these are not the same as the first green equals, those were bigger and really crumbly and inconsistent amounts of MDMA, these are tiny and well pressed like the blue equals, blue and yellow asterisks, and green plus signs, I've heard nothing but good things about 'em.

Last edited:
Interesting point, stoneddave. I still don't know how those pills got down to me, but I'm glad they did. Like I'm gonna quiz my friends on where they obtain goodies from. ;) It's just very insulting to be accused of sourcing on that report I made. I haven't been to Chi in 10 years, and I am overdue for a visit. Hopefully when I'm able to get back up there these fine pills will still be around. (along with Lou Malnatti's pizza....omg yum!) :)