• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green dodge Rams

julybrasil

Bluelighter
Anyone in South Fl has tried green Rams? I have not seen them anywhere in pill reports. They are pretty strong and have a pretty high dosage of mdma, but i think they have some meth, i was rolling for like 6 hours and then could not sleep after. After i was able to fall asleep, i only slept for like 4 hours, woke up and was still feeling kinda high. Not bad or tweaked out, just a good high. Weird...

thought these were pretty good...had a batch of 20 about a month ago...

dark green press with darker green speckles on them...
looked almost like glitter...

very trippy logo lol outpressed logo of the ram...
looked almost carved out good design....

euphoria lasted me like 40 mins (heavy user)

eyes were twitching like a motha...actually felt good more of a sensitive feeling...enjoyed these

sorry edited for quanity use... i chuted 3 at once and was on my way!!!

Yea had these here in NC. Good pill id say a good medium dosage of MDMA

julybrasil said:
Anyone in South Fl has tried green Rams? I have not seen them anywhere in pill reports. They are pretty strong and have a pretty high dosage of mdma, but i think they have some meth, i was rolling for like 6 hours and then could not sleep after. After i was able to fall asleep, i only slept for like 4 hours, woke up and was still feeling kinda high. Not bad or tweaked out, just a good high. Weird...

They've been around Tampa recently. I wouldn't say high dosage of mdma, but I do agree about them being sorta speedy.

They are pretty good considering the other shit floating around.

8/10

Couldnt sleep next day, figured some meth.