Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Great quotes while out - part IV - "Was that out loud??"

somegirl: how fucked are you?
me: on a scale of 1 to 10?
somegirl: yeah.
me: 137.6

last nite at a bush doof. after 1 pill, ALOT of pot, and 5 shots (quick fuck).
random: so where u from
Me: auckland
random: Wot???? where u from again?
Me Auckland
2 mins later it finally clicked I should of been saying Sydney.

melancholic on the topic of weed...
"I don't smoke weed to make the pills better, I take pills to make the weed better. "

<fuckedup> is md bad for your nose ?
<RobertRollie> uhm
<RobertRollie> well
<RobertRollie> its caustic
<MDMA-4-ALL> Anything you snort will fuck your nose
<fuckedup> haha
<RobertRollie> not anything
<MDMA-4-ALL> Well most shit we put up there is
<RobertRollie> you can snort air fine
<RobertRollie> and you can snort nos fine
<MDMA-4-ALL> Bullshit, I snorted air once, and my nose bled for an hour afterwards!
<RobertRollie> you mustnt have crushed it up fine enuff
<MDMA-4-ALL> Dude, you gave me the line!
<fuckedup> whats air ?
* Mondo coughs
<MDMA-4-ALL> If only I could describe what I just saw...
<fuckedup> whats air ?
<Mondo> air is a mixture of gases ;)
<MDMA-4-ALL> You just made RR laugh so hard coke (cola) came out his nose.
* RobertRollie blows his drink out thru his nose
<RobertRollie> air yknow...you breath it
...some people

last night...had a bit of a party at a friends place then went into town, then came back to the friends house. About five of us were sitting around and we notice one of the guys has tuned out of the convo and is talking to the dog. He was stroking its ears and going "such an easy life for you, no hard games on the weekend, no expectations" and I'm like what the?? and he mentions something about rabbitohs. The look on his face when he realised it was a dog not a rabbit...Priceless!!

mirage after smoking weed for the first time on pills..
mirage: i cant close my eyes
me: yeah i know, do you see heaps of patterns?
mirage: fuck the patterns man, it feels like im being flown around the room. *proceeds to blink widely numerous times*
[ 22 September 2002: Message edited by: melancholic ]

"It was only a beetle!"
Said by a friend trying to save face after another friend rolled a beetle into a spliff for him.
Yes, he smoked the beetle :)

one night we where really ripped at our usual bong spot my cousin made us piss ourselves laffin
Matt: Holly Shit!
Kell: Where? (looks around)
me looking at the big Amp building in perth on a pill i start running
Friend: OI what u doing?
Me : Quick the building is falling over
it was just actually i was looking up and it seemed to be leaning over it was rather scary at the time

timmyk just then after funghiiiii:
<rabbi> random babble of crap about some idea he has involving timmyk
<timmyk(very slowy and carefully)>sorry man, i'm a little bit slow; i dont know whats going on!

After standing for about 1 or 2 hours outside the exit watching almost everyone leave War Of The Worlds:
Friend: "Dude, did you actually see any real hot chicks (leave the venue)?"
Me: "hmm, actually now that you say that, NOPE"
friend: "And you know why? There's (day)light"
*EDIT* Also forgot to add,
Around the same time in the morning, walking up to some random (male) and saying to them "Oh, I just have to say, you are the most prettiest girl I have seen all night and just had to tell you" then walking off.
[ 30 September 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

was out with our group of regular friends when one of my friends "friends" who was new to the country and didnt realy speak much english hops out the car and has this home made shirt that he had made with fabric paint that said "OFF-TAT"
and hes like "im off-tat" he had heard us all say we were all off tap over the weeks and thought it was off tat, it was pretty funny at the time!

a while ago i had my first cap experience. id taken a green n gold cap.
me: reality, sydkiwis world, reailty, sydkiwis world.
1st mate: wheres sydkiwis world?
2nd mate: dunno but where every it is it sounds good!!

somegirl: Argh!Argh!!
Me: What????!? Whats wrong??
Somegirl: shit shit shit...
me: WHAT?
somegirl: Shit, i think somebody spiked my pill with drugs!!!!
me: (laugh raucously in her face and fall over still laughing)

Is there more to Winnie the Pooh than meets the eye? - some ketamine influenced insight by yours truly.
Eeyore must be a jaded raver because, Eeyore sounds an awful lot like E-whore...*laughter*... And the difference between 'Tigger' and a Tiger is the extra 'G'...*laughter*...... I guess this makes that Winnie the Pooh a shafter, the owl a the nocturnal spy who is working for the undercover cop, Piglet.

"do you know what job I would really hate to have?!? you know how spring water comes from the rivers up in the mountains and stuff, well I wouldn't want to be the person who has to sit there and hold the bottle under the water to fill it up, then put the lids on"

I was going to a certain nightclub in the X one night. I parked my car, and decided to do a line or two.
Well, I put to much out, so I left it under my seat.
A couple of hours later, I came back to the car with a mate of mine.
We were taling jibberish, when I pull the CD cover out with 4 perfect lines on it and say, "And here's one I prepared earlier" in perfect Bert Newton cooking show style.
That cracked us up for a while.

Sitting next to my brother on sun morning. Both of us with our head in our hands staring at the ground when my brother turns to me and says.
"I bet you $10 my bit of dirt gets hit by rain before your bit of dirt does."