• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Grand Theft Auto V

i can't believe how much of an improvement this game is over the gtaiv i loved so much. it's better in every single way.

and did i spot the griswald's wood panel and luggage loaded car driving around? i haven't had a chance to look closely, but i'll totally shit if there's a chain and dog collar tied to its rear bumper.

and i've laughed out loud a few times already, the drug trips are superb (even if a bit cliche), and on the radio i heard something like "[he's a good cop], harassing minorities .... and shooting their dogs". fknhell when did that happen, a few months back?

I totally fucked my mission to jack the griswald car and took a tour of highway 1 imagining breaking in to wally world
best game ever

So I tried the online. I may like it. I won the first race.

I also don't seem to mind the single player. I think my eating of chocolate back when made me hypersensitive. Not that any of it is enough at this point to steer me away from being able to just pick up a FPS like Halo and play matches, but its a fun change in scenery. There is a learning curve to this one, though. I feel like smoking pot again.

Last edited:
i can't believe how much of an improvement this game is over the gtaiv i loved so much. it's better in every single way.

and did i spot the griswald's wood panel and luggage loaded car driving around? i haven't had a chance to look closely, but i'll totally shit if there's a chain and dog collar tied to its rear bumper.

and i've laughed out loud a few times already, the drug trips are superb (even if a bit cliche), and on the radio i heard something like "[he's a good cop], harassing minorities .... and shooting their dogs". fknhell when did that happen, a few months back?

So, it was cool that we got to play together a little bit the other day.

Even though we had to listen to obnoxious teenagers the entire time.

The people who play this game and use their mics a lot are insanely annoying.

So, it was cool that we got to play together a little bit the other day.

Even though we had to listen to obnoxious teenagers the entire time.

The people who play this game and use their mics a lot are insanely annoying.
I know, right. That one kid sounded like an imbecile. I kept wondering if people actually talk like that or if he was putting us on. I really couldn't tell.

I was more annoyed by being thrown out if the game when I voted for a different game type.

Keep the invites coming. Yesterday I was focused on my story mode, only about 45% done there.

I know, right. That one kid sounded like an imbecile. I kept wondering if people actually talk like that or if he was putting us on. I really couldn't tell.

I was more annoyed by being thrown out if the game when I voted for a different game type.

Keep the invites coming. Yesterday I was focused on my story mode, only about 45% done there.

The invites are automatic, so they will keep coming whether you want them to or not ;)

And yeah, this game is making me hate people.

So did you guys get your stimulus money yet?

I bought myself a Grotti Carbonizzari, painted it Racing Green with a Sunset Orange Pearlescent going through it (it's my Canes car), and fully suped it up with turbo, level 4 engine upgrades, brakes, transmission, armor, and bullet proof tires.

So, I'm already broke. That car cost me 500 large.

Does anyone have the same problem were cars keep disappearing from the garage? It seems a lot of others are having it too.

Does anyone have the same problem were cars keep disappearing from the garage? It seems a lot of others are having it too.

Single or Multi-Player?

I've had it happen in both. Reoccurring problem in Singleplayer, only happened once in Multiplayer. I lost a Sentinel XS I put at $200,000 into the other day. Took me a whole day of searching to find another one (rare car in online), and two days of hard work to afford the upgrades again. Would have taken 3 if not for the stimulus.

Once again, you guys can PM me for my PSN or send yours my way. I always like having more people to play with. My crew is picking up some steam, we have some nice membership, but a lot of these guys aren't online enough of the time for my preference.

Single player. Rockstar say they're working on a new patch but like you said, it's such a buzzkill to spend money on a car and have it disappear. thankfully i bought one of the customs shop and now franklin can tune cars for free.

3,4-d how do i get into your crooooo?

I sent you an invite on the Social Club. It's the only way I know of to invite new members. You should be able to access the invite on your pause menu in the game.

It's a Miami Hurricanes based crew, although nobody really cares whether or not you are a fan. Anybody is welcome to join, we'd like to grow.

Seems most of you are on PS3, fucking hell. Well if anyone has an Xbox PM me and I'll start a crew for us Junkies, gotta start somewhere.

Rockstar nerfed the fuck out of all the payouts for races and team deathmatches. By a factor of a shitload.

All they want to do is sell cash cards and I'm not going to be a part of it anymore. I quit.

Overnight I went from loving this game to hating it. But this is some fucking up, greedy, repugnant shit they are trying to pull.

say what hwat hwatnh/.... explanation please!1!