• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Got some meth. Best ROA...

dopaminejunkie

Greenlighter
For a bar setting? We have .5g of crystal to get us thru tonight and Saturday..suggestions? Input? Would have gotten coke but wasn't available.

Why oral > bumps? How much bigger will doses need to be

No contest.
Oral.
Dose will be smaller, not bigger.
Dissolve a quarter of what you have in a glass of water, once dissolved (takes a few seconds), then drink the water.
You will get a much longer, cleaner and positive "high" by doing this method.
Also you will still have a lot left over for another time.

plug or oral
No contest.
Oral.
Dose will be smaller, not bigger.
Dissolve a quarter of what you have in a glass of water, once dissolved (takes a few seconds), then drink the water.
You will get a much longer, cleaner and positive "high" by doing this method.
Also you will still have a lot left over for another time.
I was hopping to finish it lol, i do this stuff very rarely

Just finish it then, but still stick to oral, as side effects/comedown are wayyy more manageable that way.

Oral dose should be about 1.5x what you'd snort IMO cause it lasts twice as long. I'd start with like 50mg with a bit of water for the first dose. Don't force urself to finish it in one night, ull just get tweaked and have a shit comedown. You could always safe it or even flush it the next day but better to start low cause u can always use more, but not less.

most efficient is obviously IV but thats not really hr or convenient while sitting in a bar...unless its a junkie/bikie bar

smoking is quite effective or you could shove it up your ass.

oral is least intense strong effective...although it will still do the job and is probs the safest...spewing you couldnt get the coke

Oral dose should be about 1.5x what you'd snort IMO cause it lasts twice as long. I'd start with like 50mg with a bit of water for the first dose. Don't force urself to finish it in one night, ull just get tweaked and have a shit comedown. You could always safe it or even flush it the next day but better to start low cause u can always use more, but not less.
I've dumped out before when I knew I wouldn't be able to stop. But if I'm high and have it available idk if I could pass it up...unless I had benzos or a comedown plan

what the fuck are you doing? do NOT encourage IV use!! this is an HR forum! Harm REDUCTION. Oral or rectal are the best ROAs, also insufflation is ok but leads to more compulsive redosing than oral or rectal, and can cause more side effects like nausea, headache, etc.

what the fuck are you doing? do NOT encourage IV use!! this is an HR forum! Harm REDUCTION. Oral or rectal are the best ROAs, also insufflation is ok but leads to more compulsive redosing than oral or rectal, and can cause more side effects like nausea, headache, etc.

Yea agreed. For a dude making a "I got some meth thread, whats the best ROA thread", you know he is an infrequent user and IV'ing of any sort is generally only a ROA for someone with a hefty tolerance to a certain drug, who is already hopelessly addicted so they begin IV'ing to save money because they require a half or a third their regular snorted dose when IV'ing, but get the same high. That money saving is worth the incredibly high risks and dangers that IV'ing comes with to the addicted user. They just wanna get high.

Eventually they just waste more money anyways, cause they get even more addicted and redose far more often for the rush, finally spending more IV'ing then they even did snorting. Opiates, most dopaminergic stims, and most depressants in general are true gate way drugs. Funny how marijuana in the states is schedule 1 drug up their with crack and heroin, and cannabis is taught to be a horrible gateway drug to the youth lol. Yet prescription pills (opiates, adhd stims,benzos) are only schedule 2-5 drugs and you don't learn shit about them lol. Yet they are the true addictive as fuck gateway drugs.

I've dumped out before when I knew I wouldn't be able to stop. But if I'm high and have it available idk if I could pass it up...unless I had benzos or a comedown plan

Yea, that is what I meant. If you actually manage to sleep, generally you will wake up with awful anxiety and a still lingering comedown, and to some people flushing is an easy decision so they don't have the temptation to re-dose, and can instead take the day to rest and re-cooperate. Ofc some people don't have this ability at all, which I honestly attribute to them just luckily through genetics, not experiencing a very severe comedown. Some of the lows I've had from stims still haunt me lol, when i wake up the next day there is no fucking way I wanna touch the shit.

But anyways, I'd say if I had a comedown plan with benzos n shit, that personally might actually make me re-dose more because I know I have something for the inevitable harsh comedown. Where as, when I don't have anything to comedown with, I find I can cut myself off earlier cause I already feel shitty from the comedown and know that redosing is only cause a short boost, and then an even worse comedown. I personally can't use stims for more than like 16 hours though, I can't imagine multi-day binges. I could be sensitive to the low of the comedown from stims though, and my mind knows that it just ain't worth it to re-dose and comedown even harder a bit later.

Last edited:
most efficient is obviously IV

Depends what you mean by efficient. IV'ing doesn't waste as much, but smoking meth allows it to pass the blood-brain barrier more readily.

But yeah, as others have said, oral would be safer and more subtle at a bar setting.

Depends what you mean by efficient. IV'ing doesn't waste as much, but smoking meth allows it to pass the blood-brain barrier more readily.

But yeah, as others have said, oral would be safer and more subtle at a bar setting.

Depends what you mean by efficient lol. IV'ing meth requires less but you're sticking a needle in your arm that is filled with a street substance that can have anything in it. Fuck, their could be traces of all sorts of diseases and infections in street product, on top of dust and god knows what else as far as bacteria goes. It's one thing to snort/plug/eat/sublingual/smoke a street drug, it's a whole nother thing to IV it directly into your blood stream. Unless your a hopeless addict, IV'ing to a person not completely dependent on a substance doesn't make any sense because of all the risks.

So what did you do?
Important common law rule on BL is to keep us up to date on your success/failure.
;)

Personally, I would plug it about half an hour before going out. Long-lasting high, no compulsion to do more(in an inconvenient setting), and easy comedown. More efficient than oral, IMHO.

IV is the worst ROA for a bar setting. Infractions have been given out. Do not glorify the IV ROA.