• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Policy GOP presidential candidate supports decriminalizing even hard drugs

hes a fucking nut job.

Hes a rich brahmin they are hated in india for been stuck up assholes

You got to weigh all your options. First off... Anyone can get almost any drug even if its still illegal. Second, is getting drugs really a problem for you ? What my real problem is, is inflation and not getting enough money. So, if you vote for a democrat thats not going to help anything. I know you don't want hear it, but I'm a republican and I'm voting for Trump.

hes a fucking nut job.

Hes a rich brahmin they are hated in india for been stuck up assholes
I've definitely met some who are stuck up assholes but I've also met some who were nice normal people. There are assholes in every culture at about the same rate

Not saying this guy isn't one, just a comment about painting a group with broad strokes

You got to weigh all your options. First off... Anyone can get almost any drug even if its still illegal. Second, is getting drugs really a problem for you ? What my real problem is, is inflation and not getting enough money. So, if you vote for a democrat thats not going to help anything. I know you don't want hear it, but I'm a republican and I'm voting for Trump.

I agree in the sense that one should try not to be a single issue voter. I don’t base my vote solely on drug policy questions…but, it’s kind of irrelevant anyway in the American context anyway, as the two political parties have historically been more-or-less indistinguishable on this particular issue.

With that being said, I would never vote for the subject of the OP

A stopped clock is right twice a day...

It is a real shame that any kind of public figure actually saying this is so rare that just the fact that they even said it is notable, even if most of the time they're about as palatable as the Dead Sea is safe to drink.

Ramaswamy favors "major concessions to Russia" in the Russo-Ukrainian war. He favors ending U.S. military aid to Ukraine, excluding Ukraine from NATO (saying he is "dead-set opposed" to it), and allowing Russia to occupy regions of Ukraine
I may dislike right wingers, in fact I do, but this ucranian pre- made shit would be over with just two words: Trump&Merkel.
They respected Putin and Putin respected them. Politicians are misundertanding the situation, it's not like 1989 / 90 when the vast majory of soviets wanted to stop being soviets, that's why the USSR could be defeated. But now they want russians to stop being russians and that's not happening. They could not forget how millions of fellow countrymen were being socially abused, discriminated against at work, seeing their language declared illegal,and 10 000 of them killed in eastern Ukraine since 2014.
Including Ukraine into NATO is a worldwide suicide, Kremlin won't never allow US nukes in its borders, just like US didn't allow Cuba to hold soviet nukes or won't allow a russian nuke base in Tijuana.
It's not difficult to understand, but US dem govmt and their UE puppets seem to have a hard time doing so.

That said, fuck that Ramaswany dude. Sure.

Kremlin won't never allow US nukes in its borders

Finland just joined NATO. It has the longest land-boarder with Russia of any NATO member. But even before Finland joined NATO, the Baltic states are already members.,

BUT the vast majority of NATO nations possess neither their own nor US nuclear weapons.

So this is all just 'in theory' yes? So IN THEORY the US could have placed nuclear weapons on Russia's boarders long ago?

I keep close eye on the Chinese suppliers. Precursors are controlled so now they sell pre-precursors. That, in fact, is a part of the drug trade that seems overlooked. There is a definite trade in pre-precursors and precursors. Some people are profiting by performing the first step so that the actual drug makers get the same precursors as always.

In Europe, we ALL know most of the PMK used to make speed comes from Russia. When that was controlled, they were selling the bisulfite abduct of PMK (a white powder rather than a dense liquid). Their are in fact more holes than barriers.

Still, Canada is getting into carfentanil production. Should the US invade Canada, do you think?

.. Anyone can get almost any drug even if its still illegal. Second, is getting drugs really a problem for you ?
yes. Some of us use narcotics for medical reasons and don’t want to break the law and fuck up our entire lives and careers with a drug charge….and not roll the fentanyl dice. I also like that legal medications are not full of xylazine and Benedryl

Besides smoking random fentanyl ldoesn’t last long enough for pain management and it renders the user way too fucked up to function.

What is your favorite trump policy he’s pitching this year? The only two platforms he’s has are 1. Keeping himself out of life in prison and 2. Dismantling the constitution so he can serve permanently like outin or Xi, 3. Arresting people that were mean to him , things he’s openly admitted.

How is that going to help you economically?

What policy position is he talking about this cycle that is supposed to help with “‘Muh economy?”

Or you could choose to be honest and say you don’t understand or give a shit about the economy and say whatever the reason is that you want a theocratic all executive rule government…there are a few different reasons for wanting that and faith is the only one conservatives are not embarrassed to admit

Any whatabout Biden is not an answer to the above questions. It’s a deflection away from them. Yes Biden is too old incompetent and corrupt. We all know. He not going to enact Christian Sharia law and abolish checks and balances and that’s all he’s worth voting for over soon to be in prison trump

Last edited: