• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

goodmorning im tripping hard as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRJ31337

Bluelighter
Wow goodmorning. Yeah. Hahahahahaha

I recently did some stuff and i acquired 10 hits of strong acid. I put it in my friege in a soap box and told everyone it was hash oil.

I got to work at 4am to see all my co workers turning around and leaving, there was no truck.i got home and i just couldnt wait til new years hahahaha

Boy.

2 tabs later im tripping fairly hard.

Does anyone want to talk? I kinda feel like talking.

There are sad things happening and id like not to focus on that but are there any other human beings alive right now

I was doing smack for a while but i promised this girl i really care for i wouldnt partake in anymore of the dragon so for decads it seems like ive just been smoking until my lungs hurt wow the past few days ive been smoking SO much weed i cough and see stars. Id looooooove to stop smoking but when i try oh god, oh boy oh boy

Like i dont even enjoy other drugs because of heroin, before going out and getting an 8 ball of blow and a few bottles or something not anymore!! Now its gotta have H involved or somethings missing. Ive shot , smoked , snorted and fuckin ingested the 2 alone without eachother for the longest then i went and combined the two now i miss 1 without the other so ive smoked crack, did molly for yeeeaaarrrass and well yeah pretty much what im trying to say is this fucking acid right here prreetttyyy much caps off my drug use.

I mean ima keep smoking pot but all thats left aside from that is idk more weed i guess fuck me lol

somethins feeelin kiiiiiinda strange like i need to go take a walk and see if anybodys out here with me

19ba3183c1a45170d121a9078d28e997.jpg

In that little sceeen i mean. Im laying here i got this lysergic energy going on and im hungry. Ima wait til everyone wakes up a bit more cause nobody knows im tripping yet and its still early for them. Id go walking but damn its so cold

Status
Not open for further replies.