• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

GOOD jeans??

I LOVE Guess jeans! They are absolutely great and they make your ass look superb and from what I get of them they are def made for slim legs and not too much of a flare.

I also really like my MUDD jeans...they are great ass jeans!

yes, hot girls asses look great in MUDD jeans, i must say.

diesel jeans look like shit on me. definitely not worth the cost.

the only jeans that ive found fit me right are from h&m, and theyre cheap! so they have everything goin for them :D

Last edited:
diegoblunt said:
I must say that my Freshjive jeans are my favourite pair that i own. primarily because they are so big and baggy =D

Sweet, I didn't even know freshjive made jeans..

Most jeans now have long inseams, so if your short you'll have to roll them up or have them hemmed. If your willing to spend X amount on a good pair of jeans, getting the hemmed should't be a problem. Sorry I missed that your short from your 1st post.

Some jeans do come in lengths like short, reg, and long or by the inseam 30, 32 and 34. Look for the shorter obviously. Gap & Old Navy go by either one of these I am pretty sure and I found there jeans to be pretty good.

My girlfriend bought herself and myself a pair of Juicy jeans, the bill was close to $400 fricking dollars. God the fun I could of had putting that 400 bux into my arm or into my lungs or down my throat...

They are real nice jeans but Levi's work great for me.

I'm not a big fan of the whole thug look and I'd never buy their shirts, but Enyce has a very good jean line out right now.

They're very nice material and go for about $60-80 a pair.

The jeans at the Gap are nice because they have three different lengths and a variety of cuts and leg openings. The Gap's style is classical, so their jean style might fit your needs.

For those with more dollars than cents, then japanese Evisu jeans are pretty hot

I'm an american eagle girl... but besides that I can't find anything ... I think I need help in this department too..

bah, evisu look like any other pair of jeans... just with a big logo on the ass and a huge pricetag

second hand!

it's the only way i've been able to find jeans that fit me, other than buying women's jeans. i'm over 6 ft but only 50kgs, so i really struggle to find good jeans - and second hand shops / charity shops / 'vintage clothes' shops are the only places i can find teh good denim :)

if you know what you are doing, you can get some amazing deals on ebay....

i've got diesel, prada, versace, seven, and armani exchange...all for 1/4 of the price in stores. pm me if you want some tips.

^ ebay whore. ;)

I live for Levis. I have a pair of levi low rise that i got at pacsun maybe a year and a half ago or more...and i live in them. Theres a levi's store near me and i love em all.

i haven't found a single pair of jeans i've loved in the past 3 years. it really really sucks. I generally need women's (vs. jr's) jeans because I actually have hips and thighs, but they don't tend to have the more trendy details, the darker denim, flared bottoms, etc. It's hard to walk the line between old women jeans and trendy too slim ones :p

Hey now are you saying junior size girls have no hips? I have hips :)

I got a pair of Quicksilver jeans about 4 years ago, they are the best pants I have - even to this day - the more you wear them - the better they are.

they cost me about 160$ back then and they were the best clothing purchase I've ever made I'd say...

Jr sizes (1-15) really don't have as much hip room (ratio-wise) as women's do (2-14). That's actually one of the big differences between them. Also, jr's sizes tend to have less room in the thigh area, which is frustrating when you know the waist would fit you but you can't get the leg of the pant over your leg! So it's not that people that wear jr's have no hips, it's just generally a body build of a younger person (thus the name).