• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Good hydromorphone to hydroxyzine (as a potentiator) ratio?

stevearoo

Greenlighter
About what ratio should I use for using hydroxyzine as a potentiator for hydromorphone. I plan to snort the hydromorphone and just take the hydroxyzine. If it helps, the hydroxyzine comes in 25mg pills and the Hydromorphone in 2mg pills.

May I ask you to explain what you guys are talking about in layman's terms, please? I know what hydromorphone is but how does it work with the potentiator. 8(

May I ask you to explain what you guys are talking about in layman's terms, please? I know what hydromorphone is but how does it work with the potentiator. 8(

Hydroxyzine, being the potentiator of hydromorphone, in the most basic way, increases the potential high of the hydromorphone, making a better or increased high from the hydromorphone.

I didn't know hydroxyzine was also for allergies and such, thought it was strictly anti-anxiety :p but yea.

where do ya get all those fancy opiates from. here where i come from, we just have morphine sulfate/hydrocloride and oxycodone

A potentiator is a drug/substance(sometimes even grapefruit juice) that strengths the effects of another drug. So you get more/better/longer lasting high than the same dose without a potentiator.

where do ya get all those fancy opiates from. here where i come from, we just have morphine sulfate/hydrocloride and oxycodone

Parents who are older. They have more pains so they get stronger pain killers. For my parents, the always manage to get opiates/opoids. There's a bottle of Lortab 7.5/500, a bottle of generic Dilaudid 2mg, different mg bottles of Tramadol, and like 5 bottles of hydromet syrup. Also I have severe ADHD so I have tried many different medications and have whole bottles of Adderall, Focalin XR, Intuniv, blah blah blah. Whenever I get hurt badly, they give me something that they've been taking to help me get through school.

i have heard about Dilaudid should be ok strong and fine opi.. and tramadrol.. its a week no effect pain killer... all the other names i never heard about... im from denmark in europe.. i dont think people often get prescription on Dilaudid, hydrocodone, fentanyl and so on with all the fancy semi full synthetic opi''s here in denmark.. is much more widely used in the US i gues.. names here often used, is doltard. contalgin. malfin.. oxynorm. oxycontin.. we have the morphine sulfate tabs up to 200mg..
the ox'ys are rare here to. but is used videly here but most to people there are allergic to morphine.. think is stupid when the bio availability is much higher

No ratio.

If you have no tolerance to anti-histamines in general, 50-150 mgs of hydroxyzine is within reason.

I find that hydroxyzine/diphenhydramine convert at a 1:1 ratio but diphenhydramine produces more PNS symptoms so less can be tolerated.

I would take 100mgs with your desired opiate dosage.

it doesnt really work like hydromorphone to hydroxyine ratio lol, you are making things too difficult.

take 50mgs hydroxyzine 20-30mins before and then do your dilaudid. it is really not that important about when you take the vistaril. the best is to take it before, but you can take it with, or after... it doesnt potentiate the dilaudid, but it will synergize with the hydromorphone a little. it will take away any pruritis and sedate you a little it will also help with nausea.. nothing really special

I just did about 8mg hydromorphone and only took 25mg hydroxy so far and feel pretty good. Also am prescribed gabapentin which I only take on days like today. The combo synergizes well. Would not say it potentiate my phones tho

Hydroxzine can make one really drowsy -- at least it does for me. It doesn't directly potentiate effects but makes things more relaxing.

I would use it more if it didn't cause me to be sleepy/grouchy later on. I really like gabapentin instead lol. Anyway.. good you found a dose. I normally did 50 mgs of hydrox for good effects.