Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good clubs in general

AussieBob

Greenlighter
G'day there Bluelight.

After a few months hiatus trying to focus of my TAFE work I finish very soon and am planning to go out and celebrate. I am from Melbourne and seeking some clubs and/or pubs. One of the best clubs I've been to would be 3D. It has a laid back environment and friendly atmosphere where dressing up for entry is not a problem, if you want to dance there's always space and if you want to relax there will always be a seat free. No doubt that 3D is always playing hard dance music ;) I've heard about good places which I never had the chance to go and shred the floor on... bubble and twister to name a few.

So I'm looking for some spots in Melbs and even other cities that are deeper then average shirt n skirt drunken club.

Thanks cunts lol =D

hahaha. I have never heard of 3D described as chilled out. whenever Ive been there everyone is tweaked out, smoking ice in the toilets etc. fucking hate hard style too.

Anyway, yeah bubble, PHD (if it is still happening) might cater to your needs. they play hardstyle and has a similiar crowd to 3D.

Revolver in Pahran is a club that might appeal to you. its a recovery club open all weekend long. you will need to look presentable though

My Aeon on sydney rd in brunswick/coburg often plays good dance music, has a great chilled out crowd, and is relaxed about dress (its mainly hippy/doofer types that go there).