Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gold Slang

WhiplashNinja

Greenlighter
Had a friend saying they wanted to swap gold for diamonds. It was obvious code. Im pretty sure what Diamonds are not sure about the gold. Its not money as a dollar amount was mentioned.

Nuggets of weed?
Just a guess.

Edit - could also mean heroin or DMT, i guess....but not knowing you, your crew, or their taste in substances, it could be pretty much anything.

I guess i'd be curious to know what it is, when you find out...
Maybe you could add it to one of our "drug slang you like" thread or - conversely, the "drug slang you hate" thread (depending on what you think...and of course whether or not it is actually slang, or simply a dodgy kind of code) :)

Last edited:
Diamonds sounds like slang for meth Ono. But as space said it could be anything. Meet him in person to find out wtf he means.

Yeah it sounds like Hammer to me, im a recovered addict so im out of the loop, im trying to find out what my childrens mother is using. I know she uses meth, she has admitted injecting tramadol the once. Denies slamming harry and gear.

Never heard of someone only using a needle once... usually when you fly in a plane you dont wanna ride the bus...

Hmmm.
Yeah, in that case, i'd suspect we're talking about ol' mate Harry.

Hope you guys can work things out without it having too much negative impact on the young'uns.

you know code words are just so ridiclious.

Unless your friend/relative is a gold and diamond trader why on earth would anyone think it would be believable to use those words when discussing drugs.

If the were talking about beer or coffee. Oh hey can you get me a 6 pack of that special craft beer you were talking about (with the 6 being predetermined in another conversation) then most people wouldn't think anything of it. Or you wanna go for a coffee? That last was so tasty and strong i could go for 2...

and so on.

But gold and diamonds. Shit they might as well not bother.

I had a mate that used to call speed B grade and coke A grade. Maybe that's it.