• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids going to through on some fentanyl patches!

thegunsmith

Greenlighter
Hi guys!

I'm new to recreational drugs, i have done mariuhana 2 times and also did some ketamine once, i usually stick to cold beer though..
Now i have this new friend from who picked up punch of 100mcg fentanyl patches and going to throw couple of them on in the evening. Since i don't know much about fentanyl or drugs in general (he mentioned something about opiates though..) what do you think this shit feels like, my friend said they are nice, even better than the other two drugs i'v tried? It's definitely going to be some fun! I'm just pealing of the cover, what do you think, will 3 patches do the trick or will i need more, i could get some more later in the evening? I thought maybe i'd flush some beer on top of it if it i needed some more kick?:) What do you think?

you sound likke a troll...because you are guaranteed to 100% die from wearing 3 100mcg patches with no opioid tolerenace...but in the event that you and your friends are actually that stupid...

it will feel like you are dead...because you will be dead. On the package it says in big red letter: MAY CAUSE DEATH IN THE NON-OPIOID DEPENDENT.

You with no opiate tolerance...a 100 mcg patch worn could easily kill you...especially with beers. You will definitely end up in the hospital with a patch that strong. abusing the patch is likely to produce similar results....though maybe less likely to kill you i would say since you wouldn't be taking it all at once or passing out from an OD and continuing to get drug like you will by wearing.

This drug has left a wake of dead real opioid addicts in its wake....you stand no chance is what I'm saying.......I know they say every drug is bad and will kill you and its all bullshit...except when it comes to fentanyl. I have 2 friends dead from fentanyl. I myself have ended up in the hospital from overdosing on it. This is one of those drugs that you basically have like a 50% chance of ODing if you fuck with it enough. in your case I'll say 90% though

if you plan on trying these patches build up an full fledged opiate addiction to oxy or heroin first.....then fuck with fent.

Last edited:
Jesus fucking Christ
Do your research before you take drugs or you're going to kill yourself!

Fentanyl is a really powerful opioid and even 1 milligram can kill you

Ou now, my Russian friend didnt warn me about the strenght, not good then i think, maybe i could get something more week then, he also has heroin and valium if i remember correctly, heroin comes in the needle as he said, so maybe still the fentanyl patch would be better. I need something for the party, so maybe i just try 1 patch instead of 3?

Even one patch is too much for someone with no tolerance and if you add alcohol you're pretty much dead

I hope you're not trolling. Don't use opiates you'll throw your life away. You will probably die even from one of those fentanyl patches

1 patch is not a good idea....it will kill you probably as well.

if your friend has heroin i would do that instead....it is safer (as long as they havn't put fentanyl in it...which ppl do). And there are plenty of ways to use heroin besides injecting it. smoking, snorting. I don't know if its just your language...but you made it sound like the heroin he is selling you comes in a needle already packaged? never heard that one before.

from the sound of it....you have no business doing lethal drugs, you don't know anything. You have a lot of reading to do if you want to use hard drugs.

as i understand these opiate drugs are too strong, i just skip these and ask for something more weak! appreciate your help my friends!

And don't combine CNS depressants like benzos (Valium etc.) alcohol and opioids like fentanyl, heroin etc.

If you are serious and not a troll: do. Not. Do. This. You will die. I had a serious opiate tolerance, and one random time fentanyl got me and I literally died (obviously they were able to revive me). It is no joke and not something to take lightly.