Sad Going to rehab

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I tested positive on my drug test yesterday for poppy pods and thc, and I’m supposed to go to rehab soon, though atleast I’m not gettiNg my probation revoked.

I haven’t told my girlfriend yet, I want to go to court first so I know for sure what’s going to happen. I don’t want her to worry more than she has too.

Hopefully they'll get my depression taken care of while I’m there, that’s actually the main reason I started using again around ten months ago, just want to be happier

Atleast it’s supposed to be a nice rehab, and it’ll probably be less than three months, last time I was gone for over a year.

:(

I’m trying to wean down off 5e opiates right now so that I don’t have to go cold turkey, I’m worried I might not get suboxone/subutex, atleast I’m prescribed remeron ambien and gabapentin though

Last edited:
Oh... :(

Dunno what to say... I wish strength to you. I hope you get the help you need, regarding the depression and if there are other things.

Keep us updated.

Oh... :(

Dunno what to say... I wish strength to you. I hope you get the help you need, regarding the depression and if there are other things.

Keep us updated.
I was mainly just wanting emotional support

Don’t worry, you did good

I appreciate it man, I can get my girlfriend to post on here for me while I’m in there if you guys want

Sure @polarthedog if your girlfriend can do that for you, would be cool to know how things are going for you.

This can't be good. Regarding your depression. I dunno maybe you should talk with her anyway, before the court and everything? Or are there other people you could talk to, confidentially, face to face?

Sure @polarthedog if your girlfriend can do that for you, would be cool to know how things are going for you.

This can't be good. Regarding your depression. I dunno maybe you should talk with her anyway, before the court and everything? Or are there other people you could talk to, confidentially, face to face?
Not really, I just don’t want everyone to worry, I’ll tell them soon, I want to wait until I know more

Hey @polarthedog this is a huge blessing in disguise and only good can come from it. As much as you might not want to do it, and as much as it might worry you girlfriend and family, you will get so much out of it and it will be for the better in the long run!! I've been to rehab numerous times and I got a lot of positive stuff out of it each time, even though it suuuuuucks at first.

I wish you all the very best with it, and please keep us updated with how you're going <3

Hey @polarthedog this is a huge blessing in disguise and only good can come from it. As much as you might not want to do it, and as much as it might worry you girlfriend and family, you will get so much out of it and it will be for the better in the long run!! I've been to rehab numerous times and I got a lot of positive stuff out of it each time, even though it suuuuuucks at first.

I wish you all the very best with it, and please keep us updated with how you're going <3
The Problem with me getting sober is I haven’t found any treatments for my depression that work and don’t reignite my cravings/addiction

I’ve been to rehab lots of times though, once I get past my withdrawals, It’s not that bad, I like being around people and making friends, only problem is I can’t take drugs, the food is usually great too Ime.

Thank you for the support

I tested positive on my drug test yesterday for poppy pods and thc, and I’m supposed to go to rehab soon, though atleast I’m not gettiNg my probation revoked.

I haven’t told my girlfriend yet, I want to go to court first so I know for sure what’s going to happen. I don’t want her to worry more than she has too.

Hopefully they'll get my depression taken care of while I’m there, that’s actually the main reason I started using again around ten months ago, just want to be happier

Atleast it’s supposed to be a nice rehab, and it’ll probably be less than three months, last time I was gone for over a year.

I’m trying to wean down off 5e opiates right now so that I don’t have to go cold turkey, I’m worried I might not get suboxone/subutex, atleast I’m prescribed remeron ambien and gabapentin though
Its good man..but it sucks too.Go to rehab and get everything from this posibility.Probably they would not let your phone.I hope that the rehab will be good(cause I have been in rehabs,but in fact real slave labour camps).Wean your self to minimal dose of your opioid or downer.In the end it will be good.Wish you luck man and strenght.

I think ima bring a couple subs in my ass and delta 8/cbd, I have a vape pen I think I could take apart Andy fit up in there

I’m afraid they won’t wean me properly, plus I. Afraid to talk about the extent of my drug use, they think I’ve only been using for two weeks

I think ima bring a couple subs in my ass and delta 8/cbd, I have a vape pen I think I could take apart Andy fit up in there

I’m afraid they won’t wean me properly, plus I. Afraid to talk about the extent of my drug use, they think I’ve only been using for two weeks
You must talk openly about your lenght of use and quantity.If(i really hope) they are profys they wil wean you properly.dont bother.I often think about goin in rehab too.But is too expensive....and to have some good results two weeks are not enough at all.

I just woke up from odd nightmares, I’m scheduled to talk to financial aid tomorrow at 8

You must talk openly about your lenght of use and quantity.If(i really hope) they are profys they wil wean you properly.dont bother.I often think about goin in rehab too.But is too expensive....and to have some good results two weeks are not enough at all.
What county do you live in? Maybe you could get financial aid

How old R u man, I've been to rehab 5 times.....I can teach u a couple of things or more...✌👌

27, I think this makes 6 times for me haha :)
Lols, omg u same age as me. I've been to rehab on and off from 19-23 then I learned my shit and kept using drugs but I quit cocaine altogether which Is my demon.... for some it's meth, for some it's heroin.....for me it's heroin. They preach u gotta quit all drugs 4 ever but thars bullshit altogether........u can still smoke weed, drink(only if ure not a cokehead), do ecstasy(again, if u knoe how to control it).....IN MY FUCKUNG HONEST OPINION....U don't have to quit all drugs, you just have to learn how to control all ur demons, this goes beyond all drugs tbh...it's more about healing the traumas u got inside but that's a different issue.idk man, hope u do great in rehab, what u really needa stop is the needle fixation. Spiking yourself Is an addiction in itself and you have to address that before all drugs u struggling with. Goof luck man, ill pray 4 u 🙏 much love ❤ 4 u mate.

I heard an empty sharpie works best

You're lucky u can go to detox in the states btw.....here in Peru they fking hit you and won't let u sleep, they keep u LITERALLY IN CAGES AND LOCK YOU UP....IM NOT EVEN JOKING...HERE TAKE A LOOK.
PLz don't take for granted u live in the first world, look at these peeps, these is how rehabs are In Peru for ppl who got no money....at least I'm middle age(or was at the time) so I paid like 2000 soles per month which is like 600-,700$ a month...these peeps pay 200-300 a month...so u can imagine the treatment lols.

There's no treatment really they just put u in a cage for 6 months up to 18 months for the ones who behave resl bad.its a fked up business. I don't believe in thst shit anymore, psychotherapists are 100x better than shrinks.

27, I think this makes 6 times for me haha :)
48 years old my friend.Could beg only from some friend.Live in small poor balkan country.At some statistics most sad place in the world.Absurdistan