• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos God inmunity or Gaba receptors dont work? Please help

dguzman96

Greenlighter
So I really dont know if there is something with my gaba receptors or maybe they are damaged,
but I just cant get high from benzos at all, I dont feel a single thing when taking them. And the first time ive tried them i was 17
didnt really abused them or anything it was just like naaah this shit dosent work for me, and i was on xanax 2mg a day when i first tried them.
Right now I am in a point of my life where I cant consume any of the drugs I like(cocaine, weed, mdma) because I work at my dads company and my
mom makes me every monday drug test. So i have to be clean or otherwise I will be out and no more oportunities in my life. Right now I am 26 years old
and can only take benzos because my doc gives the to me, although Ive never felt the effects of any kind od benzo through out all this years and my
experience with different ones (alplazoram, clonazepam, bromazepam, Ativan, Halcion, Lexotan, etc...) My doctor is basically on my side and will
prescribe me what ever I want. Right know I am on 4mg of klonopin here in my country Mexico they are called Rivotril from roche brand. But i have save
doses of my entire week and taken them all at once and dont feel a single thing or relaxation or minimum euphoria at all and its so frustrating because i have
tried all methods, combining with alcohol which only makes me look fuked up and not remembering what i did, grapefruitjuice, emptystomach, sublingual you name it.
But have always failed chasing the benzo high i dont know if i should stop taking them, the only thing that happen above 8mg of k, or xanax, is tht people tell
me that i look fuked up but i feel totaly sober and fine and dont fell anything at all. I am fuking pissed that the only drug i can consume cant get me high
I think i will do some shrooms maybe next week just to get high again with something, but do you guys have any sugestions on why i just cant feel benzos?

Benzos don't really get you high, some people may like them for their inhibiting effects or they may feel really good because their anxiety has been eliminated, but they don't produce euphoria as an inherent effect. The only thing chasing a benzo high will do is put you into a blackout state, ive been there, it's not fun, and even if it was fun it's impossible to recollect.

Benzo addiction is brutal from the experiences i've read about on here. The withdrawals can at best give you intense rebound anxiety, and at worst can cause seizures, brain damage, and death if you cold turkey.

The fear around prescribing benzo seems to be second only to the fear of prescribing opiates in doctors minds. So even if you are on a high dose of a potent benzo your doc can just pull your prescription out from under you for no reason. Some doctors don't even seem to know the dangers of benzo withdrawal.

Benzos don't really get you high, some people may like them for their inhibiting effects or they may feel really good because their anxiety has been eliminated, but they don't produce euphoria as an inherent effect. The only thing chasing a benzo high will do is put you into a blackout state, ive been there, it's not fun, and even if it was fun it's impossible to recollect.

Benzo addiction is brutal from the experiences i've read about on here. The withdrawals can at best give you intense rebound anxiety, and at worst can cause seizures, brain damage, and death if you cold turkey.

The fear around prescribing benzo seems to be second only to the fear of prescribing opiates in doctors minds. So even if you are on a high dose of a potent benzo your doc can just pull your prescription out from under you for no reason. Some doctors don't even seem to know the dangers of benzo withdrawal.
I am searching to try ketamine that drug i have never try it before but there was a time where i used to love dxm, the thing is it is so hard to find a plug of K here in Mexico. I am anxius to try it; and for what i have read it is a very cool drug to do once in a while mybe once every 2 weeks i am thinking when i find a legit plug.
And the urine test that my parents do to me dont have the ketamine strip…
Do you have any experience with this substance?

I am searching to try ketamine that drug i have never try it before but there was a time where i used to love dxm, the thing is it is so hard to find a plug of K here in Mexico. I am anxius to try it; and for what i have read it is a very cool drug to do once in a while mybe once every 2 weeks i am thinking when i find a legit plug.
And the urine test that my parents do to me dont have the ketamine strip…
Do you have any experience with this substance?

One would think ketamine would still be pretty common in Mexico. I used to drive down to Mexico and go to the Farmacia Veterinaria and pickup vials of Ketamina. But one day I went to get some and they said, "pues no...es controlado". So I guess it isn't too easy to get anymore. I used buy alot of vials of veterinary grade butorphanol as well (which I think is still uncontrolled). Then again that wouldn't be surprising as it's probably one of the weirdest feeling opioids out there, producing some pretty creepy Salvia-like hallucinations with dark undertones.

But perhaps you shouldn't be fooling around with ketamine anyhow if you are suficientemente joven to be drug tested by your parents 🤔