God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

lol can we all get together and doing it?!? seriously would love to get onboard that train.

oh my robo. what a day I've had. every time someone would say i did it or just the "did it" came out id rofl

We all do it, all the time, everywhere. I don´t believe God is more responsible than our wishes. If we want it we do it.

Does the past tense mean it's over? Did I miss it or are we still doing it?

I guess so, we all believed in him and then he did it all in the beginning of everything, although the timing doesn't quite work out...

So the only thing that can really time travel is karma?

We're all shoarma chameleons. Embrace the mystery.

time is but a loose concept. All that is, is now, as is all that will be. Nothing does not exist. Everything all at once? something i got from MXE lol

2217333-597694-3d-illustration-of-checkbox-with-sign-done.jpg

ebola

hey ebola foreigner and everyone; want to do it with me on monday? add me on facebook too Jordan MacInnis phorzeine phorzeinerecords

i did do it without drugs actually. My life is changed. Turns out i realized nothing exists or matters. Had lots of help from people to figure it all out lol. I miss this place. as well, chaos magick and paradigm shifting between nihilism and Catholicism has made for strange effects.

Last edited:
I blacked out on 500 mg of methoxyphenidine, apparently I told my granny I told my granny I'm gonna build a pyramid for the ants, then all of our worries will be solved. This thread is a fuckin inspiration. I think its about time I started building this pyramid.

i did do it without drugs actually. My life is changed. Turns out i realized nothing exists or matters. Had lots of help from people to figure it all out lol. I miss this place. as well, chaos magick and paradigm shifting between nihilism and Catholicism has made for strange effects.
Nihilism to me was like the first step to a very long and bumpy second. What your future will be is anyone's guess. Perhaps you will read poems and pass through life like a wandering sand dune as I.

Christianity is completely absurd, not every philosophy/religion is so simple. Christians conquered the world with new technology.

There is an unbroken pathway from nihilism back to your former state of mind (why not?) and then there is a bigger picture beyond all these ideas, larger than you can ever hope to see. I believe that is the essence of zen.

I keep a few bedside notes. I care for plants and animals. I found a profession that suited me and try to be educated, marriage, and work.

Take care of the future. Never plan to die young. The years are short. Some things are simply awesome and that is just that.

I am most thankful for my family.

(Thought you could use some advice.)

I woke up this morning not feeling too good, then I remembered this thread, the bit where the OP said he was playing an orchestra in heaven (but according to others was actually playing his guitar out in the rain at 3 in the morning) and that put a big smile on my face. Thats probably the best trip story I've ever heard. I don't understand the joke everyones talking about, but thread is amazing. The hardships the OP is enduring sound pretty hardcore though, hope all goes well for him.

We won't be doing it again for another 12 years. Be sure you've got your sneakers.