• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine glass pipe with mesh vs bottle with biro as draw tube and crack sitting on bed of ash

toradh

Greenlighter
I use a bottle nearly always.. I have used a glass pipe before but I think I was wasting crack.. whats the best way to smoke it for big hits? If glass tube is the way to go then whats the correct way to get best bang for my buck? Thanks

the normal glass cylinder pipe but instead of using screens use brillo/steel wool you will get all the smoke out the rock best way to smoke by far or you could put the brillo in a bottle but i recommend a pipe with brillo instead of screen
Like this For example:

main-qimg-bb8d9dac7b9463fce2ad0bd5f0874fbe-c

make sure you burn the shit of the brillo before putting in pipe to remove silver paint burn and squish brillo til its black and dense

the normal glass cylinder pipe but instead of using screens use brillo/steel wool you will get all the smoke out the rock best way to smoke by far or you could put the brillo in a bottle but i recommend a pipe with brillo instead of screenLike this For example:
main-qimg-bb8d9dac7b9463fce2ad0bd5f0874fbe-c
make sure you burn the shit of the brillo before putting in pipe to remove silver paint burn and squish brillo til its black and dense
Didn't log in for a few days. Thanks for the reply. I will give it a go as It seems to be the best way. I was probably just burning the crack instead of gently heating while using the pipe. I notice also that there is a lot more brillo in that stem...I was only using 1 folded up screen for a hash pipe. Bad move by the looks of it.