• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Glass and the stigma is has

It’s literally cut my H habit into an eighth of what it was and I have gabapentin, Xanax, Klonopin, tons of vitamins, prescription to Ambien, and clonadine; now I just need the balls to jump off. Help me!

I do not use heroin or meth.

My stimulant use has just been X, coke, meds like; addys, vyvanse, or even ritalin. But as far as opioids go(my DOC) I have done all forms of the medication, poppy seed tea, and had a decent amount of liquid opium?(weird indeed, very very old bottle a few tugs and you knew it was opiate, after that I would smoke the rest bit by bit). NOTE I do not use needles.

Anyways I have noticed greatly in the past that addys or vyvanse and in a pinch even psuedoephedrine pills helped immensely when "quitting"(probably not by choice.) But mostly just to get through the damn work day/week. Of course I was also on a plethora of other shit like Kratom and lope.

But yes where I am from meth has that stigma..in fact if someone says that person is on dope, they mean meth or ice.
I think the stigma is because once one gets started, they just swirl like a tornado of destruction around them, and get become screw faced. Missing teeth, after this or an extended period of time gone by, even if they were clean they still seemed to have wires crossed that makes them seem as if they have ADHD, Parkinson's, or just high..and this was definitely frowned upon(the high of the drug), because most could not be trusted and lived a muck.

Around farming communities these crazy fucks would steal anhydrous tanks or I guess maybe from them, to manufacture "anny dope". Then crystal made it's way in...but I got to say, growing up partying drinking days I never noticed the few friends that had a problem & now that I'm older and because ppl know what they know about another in small communities, some kept it so far down low belie the radar and obviously had some control over their use, and live normal lives.
Your username makes me sad because I miss Opana so so much. What a Time to be alive lol,

These comments I'm about to make are on the general topic of using strong stimulants, like methamphetamine, to beat an addiction to strong opioids, like heroin.

You can use meth to beat heroin addiction, at least the acute withdrawal phase. Just do meth and fast forward through that entire week if need be lol! Just get ready for the mother of all crashes at the end of it, when you don't have anymore meth or heroin

So meth can be used that way, to get past a dependency on other drugs. If your use is not part of a plan of action that you're committed to executing, then it's pretty much completely meaningless and only qualifies as polydrug abuse basically. Which hey, no judgement from me, definitely been there, but don't make it out to be something it's not. Also meth doesn't address any fundamental reasons for why you'd become addicted to heroin in the first place, unless you have undiagnosed severe ADHD or something
I appreciate your insight very very much, thank you. I have all my get well meds and I’m jumping off very soon…..
Def a bit scared due to my last WD experience.

I have a ton of great vitamins, but does anyone have one that helps them in particular coming off both stimulants (v. small amount) and heroin?

That's crazy, those perceptions about drugs. I was abusing XTC, speed, ketamine and psychedelics, and it was like normal for me. The one night I did one line of coke, I felt so dirty and had remorses.

In other circles, coke is pretty common, and the stuff I was abusing is hardcore/exotic.

I never met someone who did H. I know someone who tried crack a few times, and I know several people who ruined their life with GHB, ket, speed and coke.

I appreciate your insight very very much, thank you. I have all my get well meds and I’m jumping off very soon…..
Def a bit scared due to my last WD experience.

I have a ton of great vitamins, but does anyone have one that helps them in particular coming off both stimulants (v. small amount) and heroin?
If you want help figuring out your jump off stuff you should make a thread over in H&R. Personally, clonidine is the medication that gives the biggest difference in easing w/d for me that isn’t Valium.

I'm at the end of a Meth comedown. That, and my dyslexia, accidentally read it as "wooden condem".

Btw, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, I did Crystal for the 4th time yesterday. Like with the 1st 3 times, why don't I feel like shit during the comedown? I simply feel drowsy

Theres shitton of ex h users who jumped from many years of h addiction to glass addiction. Not only cause meth is so fucking cheap. But the difference between meth and amphetamine is that meth somehow raises your tolerances to unnatural levels and you might after everyshot start hearing voices like some users around this forum