• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Give 5 me good reasons why EADD social chat shouldn't migrate over to Social.

Should Eadd social chat migrate over to Social?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted with Bella coz he's a dude as they'd say in social. Actually they'd say he's a cunt but you get my drift. Just a few less otters and the forum will be hunky dory. And bring spacejunk back.

I will give you but 1: We stick together through thick n thin. And I have never felt as part of a community as I have here <3

I couldn't name one regular member of EADD who would bring anything of interest across to BLSocial.

You all talk about the great drug banter but looking back over the past couple of months worth of posts here and not one of you have regaled a positive drug related adventure. The front page is full of people tapering away addictions, losing their jobs, failing to find a job, scoring street drugs only to come home and secretly get high from their partners or parents and generally being a bunch of miserable boring Brits. I know the winter weather is bleak but for the most part you all seem to suck the fun out of any drug taking. Do any of you use drugs for a fun recreational day out? The closest you come is complaining about all the good clubs closing and how much better it was 6 yr ago. Some of the best drug taking times of my life have been in Europe but you lot make that seem impossibly.

You make sobriety sound wonderful which says more for your lack of decent drugs or your lack of personality.

As for the social part, I doubt anyone finds Fubar and consumer replaying the same joke about Turkistan and otters funnier today as it was 18 month ago. Looking at the sad state of the nudie thread here and you can't even bring a set of boobs younger than 55 to the table.

Tell me more about your 30 yr old fight against The Man.

Any closer to hammering in those nails into a 4x2 and starting a revolution?

No but I lead a rich life with a social conscience. Whereas you just come across as a bit of a wanker. Nice to see you back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.