• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

~Girly thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 34B and really kinda wish I would have taken my ex up on the offer... Oh well

^Trust me.......Big boobs aren't as great as you think.........
I wear a 38DDD/E........
There are the back problems.........not fun.
If I wear fitting shirts guys literally stare, make remarks like 'i just can't stop staring' and make me uncomfortable-
It is hard to find shirts that fit- I usually have to buy plus sized shirts just to fit my boobs- and forget about wearing a button down shirt....not happening.
I like my boobs but have often thought about having a breast reduction......
The grass is always greener I guess:)

Yeah I think you're pretty well off PT. It sucks for me pretty often because I'll try and buy shirts but they're baggy in the breast area, or if there's like a flap where boob should be, haha... but my friend who has DD and is also pretty short (5'0) can never find shirts that fit becauue larges/mediums hang down on her, but her breasts are popping out of smalls.

ocean- would you seriously consider a breast reduction? one of my friends just got hers done (she was a DD).

^No........I wouldn't- I have thought about it alot but I couldn't do it........Though they cause pain-
I do like my boobs and really, I'm tall (5'8").....now I feel they fit my body.

Have you guys heard about that new product that your dr can script you to make your lashes grow. I was like no way, vain vain as fuck. That is insane, seriously get over yourself.

However the radiologist at my mom's work made a good point, hair always serves a purpose. Eye lashes keep stuff out of your eyes. If you have that problem or perhaps lost them to chemo it might not be such a bad thing.

But we don't need another damn jump into the botox like scripted beauty shit. We are supposed to be working on curing cancer and AIDS here!

My friends have had eyelashes "sewed" into their eyes back here. I think Shiseido does it for a hefty fee. *shudder*

Have you guys heard about that new product that your dr can script you to make your lashes grow.
It is a glaucoma medication. It makes existing lashes darker and longer. I have had a patient who had chemo and on prostaglandins. It did not make her lashes grow back any lusher nor quicker. Personally, I would not use a med on my lashes that may alter the intraocular pressure. Not worth it.

I think there IS a cure for cancer and AIDS but without it there is more money to be made.

^Interesting perspective. I have suspected the same thing.

I'd honestly love to try the eyelash stuff out provided it's safe. I have long lashes but they are not thick and they're blonde at the tips. Yet another reason I look like a clown in most mascara.

If anyone has a similar issue, try clear mascara. Sephora makes a great one.

Speaking of boobs... does anyone have a recommendation for a bra that is invisible under T-shirts, etc. that would fit someone who is a 36C well? I need some new bras. I don't care if they're "granny" looking as long as they look good under clothes and give me enough support. I'm not as busty as many of you, but my chiropractor mentioned that my posture would improve if I wore a more supportive bra. Any suggestions?

'Posa, I'm 14C (36C) as well, and I'm on my second one of these (the first one lasted about 3-4 years):
lovable.jpg

It's just a Lovable t-shirt bra. Super comfortable and doesn't show under t-shirts.
Do they have the Lovable brand in the US?

I think there IS a cure for cancer and AIDS but without it there is more money to be made.

Yep, good point.
World over-population could also be a factor resulting in the "cure" being kept withheld...

But that's a whole new thread's worth of discussion!

What about bras for DDD's???
I want cute bras that also offer good support!
I have one cute bra that supports well enough but most bras in my size are not so cute-
Can anyone recommend anything ?

I dunno I guess there are some advantages to having smaller boobs. I lounge around with no bra or walk around the house with just a t-shirt and shorts and I'm good (as long as its not freezing lol). Plus yeah, I can get cute bras. But I could as much as a full C as a mid B. I just want to look even between my lower half and upper half but I'm afraid thats not happening.

Hun, you look pretty well-balanced to me so I dunno what you're on about! :D

Not wearing bras with shirt is the shit. I will never give that up.

I want liposuction. That and a nose job and cheek implants. But I'm staying away from plastic surgeons pretty much forever, I would be like a kid in a candystore.

haha OH the boobs are just the START for me to Mia. IDK what some of us would turn ourselves into if we had the money. I wanna look like Barbie, but I think breaking and resetting my legs further and further apart (they do it with people with darfism somtimes actually...) is a little extreme even for me to be taller. But Barbie wasn't 5'3" was she...I can never win.

Why would you like to look like a plastic doll? You look fine just being you. Then again, whatever floats your boat.
I love being 5'3 hahahaha. And I go bra-less at home too its great , despite being not so small .

^ I love being petite too... we're not short, we're "fun-size!" :-D

oh btw pt- my Barbie dolls are about 12''.. so you're much taller obviously...

unless you're talking about Barbie Benton (not sure how tall she is)

Last edited:
haha OH the boobs are just the START for me to Mia. IDK what some of us would turn ourselves into if we had the money. I wanna look like Barbie, but I think breaking and resetting my legs further and further apart (they do it with people with darfism somtimes actually...) is a little extreme even for me to be taller. But Barbie wasn't 5'3" was she...I can never win.

and who are you talking about when you say some of us??
there's plenty of people with "the money" and plenty of 'em have not had any plastic surgery so.. yeah...

Just broke/normal people in general. And your right, I know people with money that like to spend it on houses and cars instead...

Barbie is ugly, IMO. I don't need fake boobs orange skin and bleached hair. And honestly, there are some Barbies at my club and they don't make the most $$ at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.