• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Playing with your boobs

ahhhhhh bkr, im sitting here on my parents computer and its killing me not to be able to see this!!!!

beeker! my left is my fave too!!
i usually sleept with my right hand cupping my left boob and my left arm over my head. total comfort position...
:)

I play with mine a lot. I am a nice perky b-cup (don't need a bra!) and they feel nice. It is a comfort thang to hold them heh. It usually amuses my man in an arousing way when I mess with them in front of him.

I always thought it was because I have been a stripper for about seven years; but maybe I am just naturally inclined to hold them.

Oh, and I am glad I can't lick my nipples. I like em perky and firm.

Ahaha I am glad I'm not the only one that holds their boobs as a habit, a matter of comfort.
Though I do love a bit of action coming from someone else's hands/tongue. Mmmmmm!

Sorry if this offends you FaerieBum but I think it needed to be posted.
{edited pic out}

Your are deffinatly a hottie and SLM that first post of your about putting on a bra is the hottest thing i've read in a long time!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I edited out the pic... sorry I didn't catch it earlier. SYSDOWN I know you meant it as a compliment but you need to get people's permission before posting their pic in threads!

oh yay!
im glad other girls are the same as me in this!
lol i could NEVER talk to any girls i am friends with about this. seriously, are any of you other girls comfortable with ure female friends enough to talk to them like this?

but yeah i LUV my BOOBIES!

theyre squishy, fun, comfy and nice to touch
i never used to play with them whilst masturbating but i do now, a good ol pinch here and there, works wonders ;)
hurts so good!

but yeah often when im cold and at home alone, i will tuck my hands under my boobs, its such a nice warm resting place for them.
and i can lick my nipples but it looks unco when i do it lol so i dont do it much at all, ever.

but yeah i seriously love my boobs, i dont care that they arent that big or whatever, theyre really nice!
and im going to get nipple rings to compliment them when im old enough :)

I love my boobies:) They are great not too big and not too small.
I call them molly and polly.
My friend Ayse calls hers everest and ararat:)

HUZZA FOR BOOBS!

My girlie seems to like it when we spoon that at the hand thats on top be on her left boob. Thats wierd. Left Boobs mus have some comfort thing becuase of the heart maybe. I dunno. Also, as a guy who loves giving massages, i loves just sqeezing boobs and rubbing them and stuff. I have yet to have a girl say "Stop". As long as your not rough or overly sexual about it, girls will let you just about anything to their boobs. WITHOUT pills.
I was giving one girl who i've never slept with a back massage, then she rolled over, i gave her face and shoulders a massage then worked on her boobs. She didnt mind. And once she realized i wasnt bashful she demanded a butt massage. Another area you femmes like played with.

I'm always touching my boobs too. Like last night I was at my boyfriends house and he was showing me something he made on the computer, and I sat there with my right hand on my left boob and didn't even really notice it for a good amount of time :p

So this may sound strange but boobs, mine and others, occupy much of my time it seems. I have a strange habit of cradling them when I am falling asleep, my BF thought it was hilarious the first time he saw me do it. ANd you know how some people tap their chin when they're thinking? I cross my arms and tap my boob LOL! Getting to how other people occupy my time, it seems that my roomate, and our friends and I are always talking about, comparing, or complaining about them. It's just rather funny I think but I looooooooove my boobs and I'm not afraid to tell anyone!! Hahah :-D

amnesiaseizure said:
Hey what's happened to BKR's pics of her boobs??!! I can't see em!!

Yeah where are da boobies?!?!?! I wanna c too..

Boobs are nice... the most attractive part of a body..... I love my boobs although they are annoyingly big and get in the way specially when im jumping around at the gym... pain in arse!

But as for the thread... cant say i play with them alot... i leave that to the expert... ;) *points to b/f*