• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

girlfriend is pissed

I never had a kid with a girlfriend, that happened outside ofh relationships. Also.if you like it raw you are forced to run the risk of kids or get a vasectomy

or the female could be on BC.... they have implants and shit that work for something like 5 years and are 97%ish effective.... some girls like a good nut busted in em and if their not gona be on any form of BC your gona end up with a kid... or two.... thankfully ive avoided that so far....

Does seem like an over-reaction. When she calms down, tell her that you were joking (that you meant 1.5 :D).

I don't know if Bearlove is joking, but i would second doing this.. it will put it into perspective for her. Don't play the game she's trying to entice you into.. it's a form of control through emotional guilt, you know you were joking and you told her so.. you have to put your foot down and establish that you wont put up with this childness nonsense.

Weather she was aware of it or not, she said that to you expecting you to say 4, when you gave her an answer other then that despite it been an obvious joke you indirectly confirmed her insecurities to her, hence her losing her shit. If you apologize profusely and bend over backwards for her, you will only continue to encourage that victim mentality.. and the worst part is she'll eventually become bored because she knows she can get away with anything..

I've had to deal with this crap many times, and it took me forever to understand that standing my ground on the issue always proved to be the most effective approach.

I said as much malakai but i guess i was too blunt about it.

Just cuz she's crying doesn't make her right.

She seems like too much of a drama queen for me but if you love her then you love her. I personally wouldn't have brought something like that up because I couldn't imagine telling my boyfriend that I only loved him part of the time. Jokes like that aren't funny and they can make the other person upset. It could have made you upset too but obviously she is a bit more emotional than you (which is fine!). But she should avoid saying those things in the future and so should you. Yes, I'm aware she started it, but try not to continue it. If she starts something like that again, ask her how she'd feel if you said that to her.

I'm willing to bet neither the op or his girlfriend are over the age of 20.

I never had a kid with a girlfriend, that happened outside ofh relationships. Also.if you like it raw you are forced to run the risk of kids or get a vasectomy

Real responsible...

Last edited:
If you love her and everything is good, forget about it. Couples bicker. Let her know, it's a joke and kiss her.