• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

girl gouges out eyeballs on "laced meth"

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/2...out-eyes-speaks-on-hazards-illegal-drugs.html

The mother of a South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out with her hands earlier this month is speaking out on the risks of illegal drug use.

Kaylee Muthart, 20, terrified churchgoers in Anderson County, S.C., after people witnessed the woman removing her eyeballs on Feb. 6, 2018. People reported the woman was hallucinating at the time of the incident.

Fox Carolina reported a few officials ?had to subdue her enough so she could start receiving medical assistance.?

Mother gives update on woman who gouged out eyes behind Anderson Co. church03:07
FOX Carolina 21
?It took two or three of our guys and two EMTs? to subdue her enough that she could start receiving medical assistance, Sheriff Chad McBride of the Anderson County Sheriff?s Office said.

Muthart?s mother, Katy Tompkins, told People that doctors informed her that her daughter was blind from the incident.

SOUTH CAROLINA WOMAN SEEN OUTSIDE CHURCH GOUGING OUT HER EYES WITH HER OWN HANDS, POLICE SAY

?That was a struggle, I can?t even explain that feeling when I found out, it was horrifying. Complete terror,? Tompkins told People. ?I was thankful she was alive, but I knew something was wrong with her.?

Tompkins said doctors believed her daughter used methamphetamine laced with another substance.

That is terrible.

I wonder if there is actual reason to believe the methamphetamine was "laced" or if this is just conjecture.

I was 99% sure she was on meth when I heard about this story.

Really tragic. Very few other times/substances have caused such a severe irritation and desire to self-harm out of sheer frustration.

It never got that bad, though... 8(

It should be mentally disturbed laced indivudial trys to gouge out eyes who might have been intoxicated. I think stories like this have way more of a mental health issue then the drug. Mental health is a way bigger problem in the u.s. and behind way more tragedies the we talk about

The comments section on that article is truly some of the most bottom-of-the-barrel ridiculous bullshit I've ever had the misfortune of reading on the internet. No surprise from Fox News though, my own fault for clicking through on the link.

Tragic outcome nonetheless of what is pretty clearly a psychotic episode, meth-induced or not.

Hopefully this girl can find peace and fulfilment in life now, and move past this event... and hopefully one day we'll be able to grow her some new eyeballs, and fucking stupid ignorant bullshit like Fox News and the War on Drugs will be nothing but a bad memory.

I was 99% sure she was on meth when I heard about this story.

Really tragic. Very few other times/substances have caused such a severe irritation and desire to self-harm out of sheer frustration.

It never got that bad, though... 8(

I would have thought pcp or flakka as Ive never ever seen ir heard anyone do that sort of thing. Suidice? Yes. This? No.