• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Girl dies from deoderant fumes

I've been learning about the 3 Serial Killers in the 1980's in the USA known as "The Highway Killers" & how they got caught by making mistakes.
What kind of temp would you need to reach to burn a human body to total ash & have nothing left?

I know from speaking to people & watching stuff online about Varanasi the most tough thing to burn is female hip bones, they refuse to burn & have to be smashed to pieces with a hammer after the corpse has been burned.

Also can you buy acid from a shop that could melt a body down to a decent liquid you could pour down the sink?
You'd have to do it in three stages since they made it that to get 90%+ sulphuric acid, you need an explosives licence (conc. sulphuric acid worked great for Haigh). So
A) put body into a big container contains a fair bit sodium hydroxide (caustic soda), to saponify any fats, denaturing proteins causing soft tissue to be turned into a gloop (that you can make soap from, if you're trying to recover costs -just a suggestion! 😁). That can go down public drain.
B) the skeletal bones, you cover with 37% conc hydrochloric acid drain cleaner, dissolving the calcium salts as very soluble calcium chloride, leaving the wobbly protein structural component of bones (you can use coca-cola, or battery replenishing sulphuric acid - this, you have no problem purchasing, but calcium phosphate or calcium sulphate aren't too soluble and may leave a non dissolved sludge. Besides, wasting coca-cola: if you do that you are a monster!)
C) boil remaining protein to form gelatin (which, when turned into children's sweets, is another way to recoup costs)

Fucking with things like hydrofluoric acid is both horribly expensive and stupidly dangerous (fluoride ions inhibit respiration in red blood cells the way cyanide does in all other cells). One drop, burns quickly through skin, gets into bloodstream and you may need your body disposing of.

So, any questions?

I mentioned before, the way Walter White transforms from mild mannered science teacher, to cold blooded killer gets me so fucking hard... 🤣

This happened to some teenage kid in 2009, I remember finding it kind of funny. I don't think he was intending to get high, but that he used way, way too much. But it is sad regardless. I had no idea you could even get high off this shit, what the hell?

Sulfuric Acid (one shot drain cleaner) and Hydrogen Peroxide (chemists, eBay) mixed together make something called Piranha Solution.
Or you could just feed it to the sharks, like in Aruba.

I'm really high and just though of that. I'm sure the sharks would take care of it.

Or you could just feed it to the sharks, like in Aruba.

I'm really high and just though of that. I'm sure the sharks would take care of it.

I stopped keeping sharks in my bathtub when I saw 'Jaws'.

I now feed my bodies to the rats...

Sulfuric Acid (one shot drain cleaner) and Hydrogen Peroxide (chemists, eBay) mixed together make something called Piranha Solution.
Sounds a little shady to me.
I know what happens when you mix Bleach with xxxxx & it forms chlorine gas, makes people have projectile vomit & horrific exploding poo too.

You can make it very easy & from stuff you can buy from the local Tesco, it's shocking how easy it is to make stuff like Thermite etc.
A few years ago people were hitting public call boxes with Thermite to burn the box apart & get the cash out of it.
When I was younger we used to mae stuff we called "Jet Fuel" which was a mixture of sugar, green sulpher & a weed killer, the weed killer was a brutal oxygeniser & the flame / heat off this stuff when it got going was insane. I have seen it burn through a car bonnet & literally MELT the road that cars drive over. I'm sure it would have stripped flesh off a human no problem, when I'd light it I'd pull my hand back so fast as it would go up in a roar of a weird looking flame.

Pig farms are the professionals choice of corpse disposal techniques
I'm a massive fan of a podcast called Timesuck, they cover many of the most fucked up killers in history & I was shocked how many people actually do this.
Pigs really are a serial killers best friend.

C) boil remaining protein to form gelatin (which, when turned into children's sweets, is another way to recoup costs)
<3
A fan of Fight Club by any chance?

Fast&bulbous makes the best Soap ever, I know this because Tyler knows this & also likes the F&B Soap too

<3
A fan of Fight Club by any chance?

Fast&bulbous makes the best Soap ever, I know this because Tyler knows this & also likes the F&B Soap too
Saw it for the first time, a few days ago. The look of restrained horror, on my mate's face as I preempted each horrible chemically based part of 'Fight Club' ( including that you you use caustic potash- potassium hydroxide - if you're making soft Soap. When I mentioned the lesson where the kids I taught, where kids made Soap from animal fat, was fucking hilarious. Then, at my suggestion, we watched the pilot episode of 'Breaking Bad'. I could see the comparisons running through his head.
Muhawhaw, 'Excellent!" 😁)

First rule of bluelight is you do not talk about bluelight.
The second rule of bluelight...
🤣🤣

Last edited:
STgVUxf.jpg

I’m astonished that she could take in a fatal amount in that way. I guess perhaps she was continually spraying it, laying there and then spraying more whenever the smell went away? In any event that is so sad.
Hearing cases like this make me even more astonished that I made it through my days of huffing copious amounts of freon obtained from a/c units(as well as air duster, gasoline, and starting fluid, as well as aerosol cans of cleaner etc., but freon was by far the most abused by me).

Giorgia was autistic and her father said she liked to spray deodorant on blankets as she found the smell comforting.
"The smell of it gave her a certain sense of relaxation," said Mr Green.

I heard this on BBC Radio 4 this morning, turns out she was spraying so much of it into the air she would get "high" by-proxy from the fumes.
That’s what I figured must be the case. But to have enough on hand to consistently use that much, wouldn’t one have to buy the shit by the case?

Saw it for the first time, a few days ago. The look of restrained horror, on my mate's face as I preempted each horrible chemically based part of 'Fight Club' ( including that you you use caustic potash- potassium hydroxide - if you're making soft Soap. When I mentioned the lesson where the kids I taught, where kids made Soap from animal fat, was fucking hilarious. Then, at my suggestion, we watched the pilot episode of 'Breaking Bad'. I could see the comparisons running through his head.
Muhawhaw, 'Excellent!" 😁)

First rule of bluelight is you do not talk about bluelight.
The second rule of bluelight...
🤣🤣
I thinks he's fucked off, into the night, terrified I'm a psycho killer. I'd like to think most of you know I'm nowt like that. Fuck it, the learning curve is steep arduous and not for those without a dark twisted sense of humouras it is steep, brutal and merciless.

I feel like master Po, inKung-Fu, now!