European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
T'was surely, aye. I re-watched it again recently and nothing compares. You even grind your way through the second season each time but, much like Godfather III, I've grown to love the season.

Season 2 is the docks aye? My favourite was 4 in the school. My favourite scene is in 5 when Snoop gets killed.

Ysy finally this ban has ended. Hope you're all doing good n enjoying the festive season. I've took some 3fpm to get on here for 2am n you've all gone to bed lol.... Presents ready on coach for lilvibe, others wrapped. Yay.

Don are you still up please?<3

Evey

I've just wrote a thank you msg to you on my birthday thad :)

Gutted there was some lovely chatting going on earlier n they've now gone off to bed :)

Light weights :p

Welcome back Evey <3

Thank you hehe <3

Evey

That's a shame, felix, I've not seen you in aged n wondered how your lost conversiom was going. You usef to gibe us updates on how you were doing witb that before youd break n I found it quite interestomg. Hope you both enjoy Christmas n get all you want n need :)

Oh I'm the mentalist, by the wat hahaha:D

Evey

Last edited:
Watching my Mrs wrap presents pissed on Black Russian's is fucking priceless, funniest thing I've seen in ages,
I got. A decent rock of white from a good pal but I'm chasing that first couple of pipes now and should put it away till I can catch a good buzz from it.
Chances of that happening are slim to none. At least my entertainment is worthwhile.
Merry Christmas to the good people of EADD.

Awh SO I read your post other day about being in care m how much you love your daughter. That touched me n I had a lump in my throat. I've never been in care sk can't claim to understand how that was for you but I felt that was lovy how you mentiomed your love for daughter m wanting to look after them. I hope you all enjoy christmas.

Evey

Hiya GL, if yoh see this - I hope you made it through your day at work ok, I can understand wht you'd dread it with everywhere being si hectic/busy but I'm sure you got through it fine.

I think the saddest thing is every time she comes back from a ban or its lifted she seems to think she is all powerful and will let loose at anyone/anything in her way. There's only so many times somebody can say they will change the way they get on and get away with it until they don't mean it anymore.

I am almost scared to post this because speaking up is almost an invitation for Evey to think you're starting/bullying.

I read this at the time but could not reply due to being on a temp-ban however, I just want to say I'm sorry yoh felt you weren't able to say anything to me for fear I'd accuse you of bullying. I just want you to know you're welcome to PM him anything if you have any issue with me n I've no problems in talking things through with you. I'm sorry if you felt that you were not able to approach witn with certain thoughts. I felt dreadful over this n am sincerly sorry. I know that you n I had ouf issues with one another some months back but I am wiling on swiping the slate clean if you are :)

I wish you n your family a really happy Christmas n all the best in 2016<3

Cheers evey, hope you and your little un have as much fun as us.

Tbanks :)

Evey

Any lurkers fancy a chat? I was going to go bed but really that's silly when I've this 3-fpm I want to get on with using :) I thought with it being Christmas eve you'd all be on the drugs / drink now n there's be load of people chatting here :p

Evey

Last edited:
Haha, I'm fine with being culturally deficient on the Man's continuum of cultural highlights. Archer is another, Robot chicken and other such media delights apparently.

I'm a trekker and the Wire lover mind. So not all is lost haha

I've finally got him into red wine mind. He's into architecture so I'm blessed there but doesn't like most modern art or dance...

And, while I'm at it, he doesn't get my art n' craft - him, Sadie and many other took the piss out of my fur bowl =D Forgiveable though, it's an acquired taste haha
Child of the beat doesn't understand the awesomeness that is archer either. At least I have five seasons on netfilx to convince her she is wrong

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to my digital family :)

Wishing you all a lovely day, nice to see you back Evey I hope you enjoyed your birthday

Bear

Nah it was shite as always lol

Raasy called me a druggie :( and won't have nothing to do with me for trying RCs. He says I've made him feel betrayed after all the help he's given me. I ask him what he means by this n wont answer just says "you chose to be druggie" this is my last PM.

;(

Evey

Last edited:
Where the eck is everyone? This is right boring this.

-----
She's opening her presents - n she's smiling. Yay! Success. She's happy with thid stuff:) <3

Evey

Last edited:
Hiya GL, if yoh see this - I hope you made it through your day at work ok, I can understand wht you'd dread it with everywhere being si hectic/busy but I'm sure you got through it fine.

I read this at the time but could not reply due to being on a temp-ban however, I just want to say I'm sorry yoh felt you weren't able to say anything to me for fear I'd accuse you of bullying. I just want you to know you're welcome to PM him anything if you have any issue with me n I've no problems in talking things through with you. I'm sorry if you felt that you were not able to approach witn with certain thoughts. I felt dreadful over this n am sincerly sorry. I know that you n I had ouf issues with one another some months back but I am wiling on swiping the slate clean if you are :)

I wish you n your family a really happy Christmas n all the best in 2016<3

Tbanks :)

Evey

Evey, that is an incredibly kind message and I really very much appreciate it. I am glad that it didn't cause any issue and I do not wish to have any kind of dislike between us.

I hope you and your little one have a lovely day today! Keep safe and happy!

SAAAAAANTAAAA HAS BEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.