European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking forward to a bit of banter here this morning , well that's out the window. Think I'll fuck off to whether spoons and banter the piss heads.
Morning happy people.

Surely that should have been your first choice?

@itsallgoneundertheboa You too man. But you can't point the blame squarely at one member when there are moderators who are supposed to be in place to fix problems or work through issues. Or to be brutally honest if they knew what they were doing avert such kinds of problems ever arising. They fed into the attention seeking early days after that it is what it is, they're the ones who fathered the whole problem there. Whilest simultaneously being unaware they were loosing actually intelligent great posters in droves.

----------------------------

Somehow I've got no comedown today. Just tired, going for a spa later to try and sweat the weekends amphetamines out of me :)

----------------------------

Somehow I've got no comedown today. Just tired, going for a spa later to try and sweat the weekends amphetamines out of me :)

That sounds awesome. Sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, the works?

Yea mate used to go to the gym a lot but not been since a month ago thanks to the kidney stones then just not recovered fully and been binging. I keep saying no more stims then doing more meth haha :S

You have a good weekend mate?

Yeah, it was quite good thanks, Friday was quiet, had a few beers sitting watching the box with the chick. Then Saturday we headed into the city centre for a few drinks and a meal, not going to see her much over Xmas and New Year, so we had Saturday planned for ages, exchanged gifts and tried to get into the festive spirit etc. Yesterday we didn't leave the house as the weather was horrid.

Up to much yourself over the weekend?

Just drugs and chasing after young girls man haha. Think I have been indulging too much as felt awful this morning at 4am like limp, I wonder was that using h too many days in a row and minor withdrawals or something. None of that left now anyway so won't buy again til the same time next year.

My scales have arrived today so thanks to people who advised me to get them. Sid I hope you feel better soon. Going to the gym would do you some good. We all say we're not going to do stuff again n then do it so don't be hardsh on yourself eh? Are you an addict or just take substances? It's classic addict mentality i do it too.

My back is hurting like hell m I'm sp ancxious i can't type properly. I'll probably get gloating over this but it's a HR site so mentioning it.

Evey

Yeah, I woke up this morning in bit of a state, just the beginnings as well. It is certainly food for thought, I want to get Chrimbo out the way first, don't want to be ill (even though my experience of WDs is minor) at all over it, I want to enjoy it this year.

No I've only not been because of kidney stones. Usually go 4 days a week. Pretty angry my diets been poor whilst I'll lost 3kg :( feels like all muscle I lost too, strength.

Not addicted no. I was addicted to coke and have been addicted to benzos but not addicted to anything else. Just want more. I find meth pretty easy going on the comedown tbf, I believe in reality it's all lies and pure meth is a valuable antibiotic to stop this sleep virus thing.

Watch binging so flat out with RC stims I'm sure it's a combo of too much ket one weekend and too many ciders which gave me stones. Most stims dehydrate you a lot which is harsh on the kidneys, lower back pain for me is usually kidneys.

Yea I've Dan mention keeping hydrated on stims.

Not taking anything 5 days in a row again that was very stupid of me. I may order 3-fpm once more before the the new year but it will be a smaller smount as I simply cannot leave stuff alone. I'm an addict n always will be n this is something I need to accept n take precautions to use substances safely. After all I've someone else to care for so time I grew the fuck up n act more responsibly. <3

Evey

Yea I've Dan mention keeping hydrated on stims.

Not taking anything 5 days in a row again that was very stupid of me. I may order 3-fpm once more before the the new year but it will be a smaller smount as I simply cannot leave stuff alone. I'm an addict n always will be n this is something I need to accept n take precautions to use substances safely. After all I've someone else to care for so time I grew the fuck up n act more responsibly. <3

Evey

Good stuff!

Think that's what everyone wanted to hear from you Evey. It's all very well someone like myself doing drugs for days on end, as don't have anyone fully relying on me. So as long as I can afford it and my health feels ok I'm fine, even then though I don't like to even use stims every month now. They do wear your body and mind right out, any good you do exercising is undone with a 5 day stim bender. Hard to have stims in possession and not use them either. I can keep a gram of heroin for a week and not think about it, stims and as soon as I have them I'm dosing repeatedly.

hahaha yea it is, MUSHET. How's things not seen you in awhile. Have you been to see the lil mushets? :(
Sid sorry to hear you've kidney stones that sounds painful - you've not had an easy time of it as late have you? Things will get better you just hang in there n I'm sure you'll be back in the gym n fit n healthy before you know it. I'm going to exercise n stuff in the new year so perhaps we can motivate each other? :)

Evey

@Sid. So she was warned consistently re 3 FPM (check thread)

She ignored everything.

Then she has a go at Sprout for letting her do it!!!

Sorry but the danger here is not actually to herself but others and the negativity her words do create.

I can see lots of infighting generated by a manipulative mind who ultimately seeks one thing - attention.

That is her drug of choice and that is exactly what she gets from BL. As she personally has stated many a time.

Without all the noise it wouldn't give her the hit she needs.

Take care all I've had the pleasure of chatting with.

Awh that's a shame as you participate good posts n seem to fit in well here. That's rather an ill perception you have of me n I'm sorry that you feel like that. You're welcome to discuss this with me further in private anytime. I wish you well in life n hope you enjoy the festive period. I also hope you'll reconsider leaving n help contribute to EADD <3

Evey

Last edited:
Sid said:
No I've only not been because of
kidney stones.

Aah kidney stones, something I have always worried about getting as I do not like the idea of trying to piss one out at all.
Still not slept yet & it's not really all down to drugs. I had £10 bag of gear around 11pm and as usual it picks me up before dropping me down. So been wide awake all night so this morning I've had another bag but this time on top of Clonazolam only 0.5mg but so far that's been enough to get me to sleep when required.
Interesting posts Sid, it does shine through that you would be capable of doing a mod job here & as stated you already have experience in the job.

good afternoon you lot hope your all well

cant stop want to know now that mpa has gone which stim do think will suit me best ?

Hiya FG, I hope you are well fella and things looking up for you now. Do you have to do another stim? Can't you give yr mind and body a little reprieve for a while?

hello max hope your well

no things are still fucked up that's why i want something for Christmas just to cheer me up and stop me slitting my wrists

hello max hope your well

no things are still fucked up that's why i want something for Christmas just to cheer me up and stop me slitting my wrists

Well I can't disagree with anything that will stop you from cutting your wrists.
We DO NOT want to lose you FG, so please stick around mate.

hahaha yea it is, MUSHET. How's things not seen you in awhile. Have you been to see the lil mushets? :(
Sid sorry to hear you've kidney stones that sounds painful - you've not had an easy time of it as late have you? Things will get better you just hang in there n I'm sure you'll be back in the gym n fit n healthy before you know it. I'm going to exercise n stuff in the new year so perhaps we can motivate each other? :)

Evey

I didn't log on much over the weekend there, I see this kids this Sunday coming, went to Toys R Us last week and got their presents, new scooter for my daughter and a mini drum kit for my son!... Amongst loads of other bits and bobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.