• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's all kinds of rap out there. As long as it's not about how many cars or rooms your mansion has, and is real, I like it. Immortal technique to roots manuva to Goldie looking chain, very different music but still has something about it.
Fuck Fiddy, I should have shot him 10 times

fubar the guy didn't wrote the lyrics, the beat was played a band, it takes two turntables, one funky drum beat or a rock one and a jazzy obscure loop, one mic and one soul, that's it, you got the formula

fubar the guy didn't wrote the lyrics, the beat was played a band, it takes two turntables, one funky drum beat or a rock one and a jazzy obscure loop, one mic and one soul, that's it, you got the formula

What guy didnt write what lyrics?

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?

this is the real rap in it's purest form, written by a kid at 19

Last edited:
don't compare none of that new shit to these songs, this is as pure as it gets, I listen to more hadcore shit too, but I got you lighter tier ones

^you have my approval
Dont understand this so called 'rap' stuff. Every track sounds the same, they sing about the same shit all the time and all the videos look alike.

Meh, guess I'm getting old...
You strike me as a misfits fan.

Is this correct?

didn't listen to this song for some time now, thanks for making me searching for this shit.

it's about concepts, being creative with the lyrics, cratediggging, sampling a wild loop and slicing it, search for De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Mobb Deep, EPMD, Redman or the whole Def Squad, KRS One, PRT aka Poor Righteous Teachers, Jungle Brothers or the whole Native Tongues Squad etc there is so much rap that doesn't even compare to the shit nowadays you have no ideea, comparing the shit nowadays is like comparing Green Day to Led Zeppelin

well fund morph and you'll have it, all I need is a mic and audio interface for it, got so many funk,blues and jazz records even after I sold my crates, I still dug deep on youtube. yeah let's fund morph!!!!!!!!! morph for the president of the association of hip hop!!! slapping out cigars, lean cups, pill bottles out of their hands, I swear even if I down all the downers on me I still can't relate to this new shit and I'm not a black man but I grew up poor so to say and frequented slums, ate with gypsies, ripped off cunts, had razors in my socks and knew the struggle, grew up without a father and everything else they are talking about in their songs, in the real ones not those booty shaking, henny pouring, jewelery wearing, materialistic little bitches. sorry for those who listen to the current generation but yes I do drugs but I don't like to promote it, I sold them and I wouldn't like for somebody to make the same mistake, half of my "friends" are under surveillance or locked up, the other ones are junkies nodding out on the unasfalphted pavement, some of them are sane but idk if I can count them on one of my hands.

If I do a rap on xhamster will you fund me then? don't be a cunt, I'll be fucking killing it ;) your wages are bigger anyway, 500 pounds will do, I'll transfer it back in ahem a few weeks :giggle:

now let me put some hepafarin,alontoin,dexpantenol and calendula cream on my track marks, xmass is coming along job interviews and I want to look like a good boy, not a junkie withdrawing from a high dose of trams and alpraz+clonaz ugh

If I do a rap on xhamster will you fund me then? don't be a cunt, I'll be fucking killing it ;) your wages are bigger anyway, 500 pounds will do, I'll transfer it back in ahem a few weeks :giggle:

Mate, I dream of having £500 of disposable income. After bills, food and kids, I'm struggling to keep myself in fags, booze and drugs for the rest of the month...

I would have posted this last night but I was like... in another dimension mannnn.

What's your opinion of this sort of rap, FUBAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.