European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat V Dunce is an anti vaxer though, so hopefully her child contracts something like Polio. Have no time or patience for that nonsense.

Yeh, these anti-vaxers can suck my cock. Invariably, they'll catch something nasty... ;)

Nice one using iwd as a reason to objectify women, shows why we need it.

Vaccines are poison, my generation all got measles, mumps,chicken pox etc and it made are immune system strong , sure of it

Did you not get the MMR vaccine at school? I certainly did and I'm your generation.

Also, the idea of vaccines is to boost your immune system by giving you a tiny dose of the disease. This then gives your body a better chance of fighting it off than if you hadn't been vaccinated in the first place.

You been standing under those chemtrails again mate..? ;)

The whole idea of vaccines is to teach your immune system the special moves it needs to fight off measles, chicken pox, mumps, German measles and so forth, without the need for you actually to go through the disease and recovery. In the past, it used to be common to throw "pox parties" for children to catch infectious diseases at the age when they had the best chance of survival, in order not to catch it as an adult when it would be more likely fatal.

It was gambling with people's lives -- and not everyone was a winner. Next time you're passing through a cemetery, just take a look at some of the dates on the graves -- see how many children died young, even as recently as 50 years ago. The difference is modern medicine. It's not perfect, for sure, but it's still the best thing we've got.

Exactly. Edward Jenner found that milkmaids exposed to cowpox were resistant to smallpox. Hence the development of the first major vaccine.

I wish I'd been vaccinated against chicken pox though - I didn't contract it until I was nearly 40, and it was fuckin hell...

I had chicken pox when I was 35, not fun for a few days. Don't burst the bubbles.

I had chicken pox when I was 35, not fun for a few days. Don't burst the bubbles.

Man, I had pustules in my nose, my mouth, my arse and my cock - as well as all over the rest of my body.

I'm not kidding, but when I rolled over in bed it was like bursting bubble wrap...

Hey all

Can someone thats able to change my username please message me, willing to pay, want it changed please with minimal fucking about. Cheers

I actually rocked up to work today completely sober. First time in around 11 years. It wasn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.