• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Morning folkies, just had a quick browse of eadd's shrine n hope limpit will take my words on board

Hope you all are doing good! i am an engaged man from the 31st dec..yes yes cheesy i know but worked out perfectly and not a SINGLE drug was involved (other than methadone but i class that as my anti depressant medication :) )

how are you all? feels like an eternity!!!!!

I am eating mongolian lamb with fried rice as a midnight snack as oxy and hash joint = mega munchies

Anyone have any nice plans for the wk/end?

I get to go see my mates doggo for a few hours as it is still a baby doggo & I always take it for long walks, give it nice doggo snacks & talk to it, that doggo loves me & when it knows I am there it will howl & just go mad till it can come see me & then it will sit right upon my lap & keep licing me & showing signs it likes me. Mind you nearly every dog likes me even really shy ones.

At my brothers wedding a lady there who is one of myt moms best mates has a dog & he is so shy & scared of everything & people are his #1 fear. I kept trying to work with him & when we were crossing over on a small boat to another part of town (it was in Cornwall) he walked over, sat at me feet & barked till I picked him up & held him close to my chest, everyones jaws dropped & their eyes nearly came out as he has never done that in all his short doggo life.

I got another walk planned with some old folks I got to know at our local camera club, yeah I know that is lame to some people but I love early morning walks in forests, it makes me feel "fresh" inside my mind for some reason, it removed my depression & suicidal feelings for some time.

Have a good one folks

Hmmm, I have cleaning, unpacking ( yeah there's stuff still unpacked) and probably some sudoku. My weekend will ROCK! It's the quiet life for me for a while.

Hope everyone else has a bad ass weekend though.

Just got a call from Umbrella /SAFE which are a very well meaning sex worker outreach team that work over the midlands but I came across them a few months ago late into the night on the street giving out things those people in that line of work need & got talking to the woman. They seem interested in taking me on (you don't get paid to do it btw, but I have worked before for Oxfam, PDSA & Barnardos all for free as I see them as good things.

I really hope this Saturday I can be out with them helping folks that do a job most other people look down upon, my ideal dream is to build the trust of the workers & they will let me do some photographs of them in their trade. The work "The Cardboard House: MSF Peru, End of a Mission, Action on AIDS" by Larry Towell has never left my mind & it made me cry when I first saw his work in that series & I have wanted to do something like it ever since.

I'll see what happens over the next 48 hours.

Morning folkies, just had a quick browse of eadd's shrine n hope limpit will take my words on board

Hope you all are doing good! i am an engaged man from the 31st dec..yes yes cheesy i know but worked out perfectly and not a SINGLE drug was involved (other than methadone but i class that as my anti depressant medication :) )

Congrats! When is the wedding?

Engaged?! 8o Fuck me, was that a momentary lapse of reason due to lack of drugs?? ;)

Only kidding mate, congratulations and welcome back...

I just Fucked up.....I successfully managed to chase a stim off foil. i get it now. Im worried for the future....

Just got a call from Umbrella /SAFE which are a very well meaning sex worker outreach team that work over the midlands but I came across them a few months ago late into the night on the street giving out things those people in that line of work need & got talking to the woman. They seem interested in taking me on (you don't get paid to do it btw, but I have worked before for Oxfam, PDSA & Barnardos all for free as I see them as good things.

I really hope this Saturday I can be out with them helping folks that do a job most other people look down upon, my ideal dream is to build the trust of the workers & they will let me do some photographs of them in their trade. The work "The Cardboard House: MSF Peru, End of a Mission, Action on AIDS" by Larry Towell has never left my mind & it made me cry when I first saw his work in that series & I have wanted to do something like it ever since.

I'll see what happens over the next 48 hours.

Good for you Zb, sounds like an interesting & fulfilling thing to be involved with

Enjoy your dogging weekend! :D

I just Fucked up.....I successfully managed to chase a stim off foil. i get it now. Im worried for the future....

Funnily enough, I was thinking about your absence earlier & thinking 'ah, he'll turn up on his next stim delivery' & lo & behold, speak of the stim-fairy & he shall appear.....save your tooter for the morning, it'll be fine

TwikiMeme.jpg

I had a space burger at the Buck Rogers restaurant in 1983. Not sure if London or LA.