• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Zopiclone bandit, I'm curious...... Do you not fall asleep before you have the chance to be a bandit or are you like the Robin Hood of insomnia, raiding Zops from the pharmaceutical rich to give to the sleep poor?

I didn't know if I should call myself that OR The Joujouka kid. You got me well figured out there with the title " the Robin Hood of insomnia" so IF I ever get caught I can pass off the blame onto the drugs & say I wasn't in my right mind & I have no memory of what I had done.

I pay ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL for my phone because it's a work phone. But I can use it as much as I want for personal. Yay!!

I use a carrier pigeon to send messages back & get a reply too. Cheaper than any PAYG or contract.
Sometimes I send a message in a bottle too.

I use a carrier pigeon to send messages back & get a reply too. Cheaper than any PAYG or contract.
Sometimes I send a message in a bottle too.

Ha! Smoke signals can be quite effective too
(I've actually had the same mobile number and supplier since '97....'free' upgrade time soon, looking forward to having a working phone cam again)

Anyone doing anything interesting today? I finished my last nightshift this morning at 07:30 and so am back home now having had a bath and some breakfast (or is it supper?...never can decide what that meal you have when you get home after nights should be classed as) and now going to have a sleep for a few hours ..don't wan't to sleep too much or I wont get to sleep tonight...

Then training with my freind at 3:00pm or whatever time she gets home from work... it's propper distracting training with a girl....especially rhis one who just happens to be a fucking stunner...training with a total minger would be far easier IMO :)

Nothing much really which is starting to get me down, my highlight of the day was finding a last 1/3rd of a spliff outside by my door & smoked it which was the first spliff in 6 months (well few drags of weed) & got some decent coffee & tobacco left so it's not that bad I guess.

Just found Gangster Party Line 2 | Hotline Ad Series on Youtube so now my neighbours think I'm mad keep laughing to myself.

You one of these kinda people where I'm coming back from the 24hr garage at 6am & they are in the gym working out on a Sunday morning Backfromthebrink?

You one of these kinda people where I'm coming back from the 24hr garage at 6am & they are in the gym working out on a Sunday morning Backfromthebrink?

Yeah pretty much.

Or the kind of people you see 11 hours into their shift by 6am attending to the collapsed pile of piss stained rags in thr street...getting spat at by the homeless man comatose in the gutter surrounded by used pins and empty special brew cans...all for the money a city banker wouldn't bend down to pick up if he dropped it

Or both those kinds of people (but on different days)

I spent the last 16 hours battling industrial scale lime scale.

Around ten 400hp screw compressors, whose water treatment was left switched off for four months, all grinding to a halt at once.

The solution is based on toilet duck and very large pipe cleaners. . .

Seeing as the WWII thread has disappeared I just thought I would leave this here as an epilogue to the excellent book I am almost done with, a lecture from the author Anthony Beevor

Had a sports bra malfunction in the middle of my Pilates class (it's a zip-up one & the recently increased weight of my boobs (NOT pregnancy-related before anyone starts) must have caused it to explode)
Had to run out of the room & do it up again before returning

Started admin task that I've been burying my head in the sand about for too long but need to sort before destitute

Slipped coming down the stairs in my socks (lucky only 5 steps on that particular flight)
Bruised bum tomorrow

Felt so sorry for myself that went to score homeopathic amount of drugs

Made a dinner that pleased the recipient

Made recipient cry testing spellings

Drinking wine

And that's not even the half of it

Or the kind of people you see 11 hours into their shift by 6am attending to the collapsed pile of piss stained rags in thr street...getting spat at by the homeless man comatose in the gutter surrounded by used pins and empty special brew cans...all for the money a city banker wouldn't bend down to pick up if he dropped it

I take it from that your in the NHS & maybe work driving an ambulance or something linked to that?
I for one no matter how fucked up have always treated people in that job with respect, when I went totally fucking mad on a-pvp (flakka) the ambulance people that came to pick me up were some of the most kind people I have come across, also a Sufi nurse in the secure mental unit I got locked up in was also a really nice lady too, I have never forgot them & I think back on that nurse quite a lot & wonder where she is now & what she is doing.

“The Martian government was directed by ten men, the leader of whom was elected by universal suffrage for five years and entitled “Elon.” Two houses of Parliament enacted the laws to be administered by the Elon and his cabinet. The Upper House was called the Council of the Elders and was limited to a membership of 60 persons, each being appointed for life by the Elon as vacancies occurred by death.” - Wernher von Braun.

"Crazy things happen" Elon Musk.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/space-oddity-elon-musk-spacex-car-mars-falcon-heavy

(Just needs the Vril group from 1930's Germany to turn back up now)

Had a sports bra malfunction in the middle of my Pilates class (it's a zip-up one & the recently increased weight of my boobs (NOT pregnancy-related before anyone starts) must have caused it to explode)
Had to run out of the room & do it up again before returning

Started admin task that I've been burying my head in the sand about for too long but need to sort before destitute

Slipped coming down the stairs in my socks (lucky only 5 steps on that particular flight)
Bruised bum tomorrow

Felt so sorry for myself that went to score homeopathic amount of drugs

Made a dinner that pleased the recipient

Made recipient cry testing spellings

Drinking wine

And that's not even the half of it

51vNx6tcHLL._UY445_.jpg

Boak your guts up into a plastic bag outside an occupied toilet on a crowded train?[/voice of experience]

Luckily I haven't had that misfortune, though once puked into a wastepaper bin in the office at work & once on a young acquaintance's shoulder. He was very nice about it