• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Cold/windy season kicking in here in the tropics

Had to switch off my fan and put a t-shirt on last night.

Temps went down to 13c

Gonna need a blankie if this keeps up

Asda Extra Special Chocolate Fudge Cake with Blue Kenco Coffee to wash it down.

I've got a brand new coil in my Aspire vape, juice is Ultimate Cookies Red Velvet. 2 bags of very good Heroin in mymy bloodstream & I've just finished giving the dog some Belly rubs.
Got my favourite scissors for scratching my back with. I'm happy right now.
That sounded good until you got to the part about the scissors.

Isn't there a chance of that going very wrong, if you get severe pleasurable itches, but cant feel any pain if you're using the scissor blades and pressing too hard?

Horrific visions of self harm and shredded backs spring to mind.

Think about this folks.....🤔🤔😳🤯we are all 70% water so when we chant and / or expose our bodies to low sounds it's gotta shake our insides and move stuff around inside. The Classic Ohm sign 🕉️ is an actual vibration tone too so it's possible to make your blood etc make shapes, that blows my mind.

@ageingpartyfiend KNOWS the vibrations from a Bass reggae system like Jah Shaka which is quite able to do sounds around 45Hz which you FEEL more than hear. It's not a shock you have odd experiences
That sounded good until you got to the part about the scissors.

Isn't there a chance of that going very wrong, if you get severe pleasurable itches, but cant feel any pain if you're using the scissor blades and pressing too hard?

Horrific visions of self harm and shredded backs spring to mind.
You ever used strong opiates?
When you get a Heroin itch it feels so good to scratch and many times I've gone on till I bleed but the heroin doesn't stop horrendous pain, you would know you have done something bad.

You Vape?

GB News sucks ass, I swear to God it's a Mental Cancer & shows the worst of UK Right Wing views BUT as the saying goes "Even a broken Clock is right twice a day"

Neil Oliver is on at 6:00pm and the guy is 100% correct on everything he says.

I highly recommend folks check him out.

@BadBoy377

🤣🤣🤣❤️🐱
Haha that's class. Very pretty cat though. Cheers, man 🤣🤣

You ever used strong opiates?
When you get a Heroin itch it feels so good to scratch and many times I've gone on till I bleed but the heroin doesn't stop horrendous pain, you would know you have done something bad.

You Vape?
Yeah I've used them for a while, and on and off, in the past. I used to love the nod and the itch. Used to scratch myself heavily which is why the thought of using scissors gave me the cringe.

I tried heroin a few times, chasing it, but I actually preffered O-dt to be honest...it seemed to suit my brain chemistry or wiring better.

I could have persisted until I'd acquired the taste for heroin, but to this day, I'm glad that I didn't.

The junkie lifestyle would not be for me, it wouldn't suit me, and I wouldn't last long...

Last edited:
Ever have days when everything is arse backwards?

I just went to the bathroom; washed my hands, flushed the toilet and then took a piss

Wish the MP's were voting on a Bill to deport useless political figures to Rwanda instead.

How ironic a Gujarati Prime minister who's family had to flee Africa should wish to deport others. All the Gujarati people I've spoken to about Sunak aren't proud of his behaviour.......go figure folks 😉

I was considering a name change myself. As we mods are superior to you cunts we can do it on a lark too. Whatchall think an apt username would be for me?
Was just thinking axemaniac but if you can think of anything better I may do that instead.
I may make it a competition like Walkers did for a new crisp flava. The winner of this gets a year's supply of my pregabalin rich urine: 1000ml = approx 500mg