• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

I'm alive more out of Spite to upset my haters.

The gear was sssooo strong & I got a little sniffle & nose run for a few days but it wasn't that bad, as I always say "You make your bed you will sleep in it"

The last few months have been wild, getting clean then sinking so low it was a TOTAL EFFORT to get out of bed & eat, it was an effort just to stay alive by doing basic human functions.

The last 5 days me phone has been ringing off the hook & I have had every crack & baghead in this town & several over coming to me with their nose running asking me to score or do I know someone on as loads of the dealers have vanished, you know it's bad when people are running around frantic on a Sunday night at 8.30pm trying to score.

Spent the last few weeks smoking Augustus Pablo amounts of Ganja in the local park just sitting under my favourite tree I ended up fusing with when I did a load of Salvia years ago & watching dogs.

I am off to Avalon (Glastonbury) for the Summer Solstice & am going to be on the top of The Tor on the night & going into the morning as the Sun rises so if anyone else is there you'll know it's me as I will be the only one looking all Nihilist & not dancing around to some fucking Hippie Drum Circle dressed like some weird Pixie, just sniff the air & follow the Ganja smell & look for the guy in a hoodie with a Blunt hanging out his mouth sitting in a Lotus position giving Praise to Shivya with Goat Milk.

I am off to spend some time with the Hare Krishna Cows too in Avalon, I personally DESPISE ISHKON as their "leader" has said horrific things about the rape of women, saying all "black" people are Monkeys & The Krishna people from England give people like me a very bad name, we don't all wear stupid robes with stuff rubbed over our head & looking like we are mentally ill, but to pat some Cows, feed them some tasty Cow-favourite grass & get a meal there is good by me.

Me on The Tor dealing with Drum banging Hippies as the Sun comes up ;)

Don't worry about him my Brother.
You telling me you actually believed his posts? He went from being a "Top Shotta" with a huge Heroin Habit to getting ripped off on Tor over 14 gram of Ketamine.

I told him I could see right through his bullshit & his words he typed stunk of BS, he got upset & had no answer for me then he vanished so I guess I chased him off.

He made some weird post saying I was this & that, all I did was call him out just like I did with Pete556 / Ganjcat due to their bullshit. If you are telling lies you have to have a PERFECT memory of the bullshit you said which 99% can't do.

The HUGE difference in what I say & what he said is I tell the Truth, he just typed shit trying to make himself seem some drug expert when he wasn't, he would be saying he has a Chinese Lab making DOM crossed with 2C-T-& by now & his stinking rich from selling his drug-stew on Tor.

That guy like Pete556 had watched Requiem For a dream way too much & had no idea who Hubert Selby Jnr is & I am fully aware of how he is ;) ;)

200w.gif

nothing makes you feel dumber than casually lifting weight 90 degrees while watching Dune II, then having a look on your biceps "oh yeah look at that it is definitely growing wow I am so stronk" and hitting the weight to your jaw while being inattentive.

Or maybe lyrica does. Anyway...

Don't worry about him my Brother.
You telling me you actually believed his posts? He went from being a "Top Shotta" with a huge Heroin Habit to getting ripped off on Tor over 14 gram of Ketamine.
I didn't believe it all no not at all, and the lad was off with me too on occasion, I got quite the thick skin though so it was water off a ducks back

Tbh I had him pegged as quite a sensitive confused kid with a bit of an ego problem. Not someone I'd gravitate towards or trust but definitely hope he's ok etc

I'm alive more out of Spite to upset my haters.

The gear was sssooo strong & I got a little sniffle & nose run for a few days but it wasn't that bad, as I always say "You make your bed you will sleep in it"

The last few months have been wild, getting clean then sinking so low it was a TOTAL EFFORT to get out of bed & eat, it was an effort just to stay alive by doing basic human functions.

The last 5 days me phone has been ringing off the hook & I have had every crack & baghead in this town & several over coming to me with their nose running asking me to score or do I know someone on as loads of the dealers have vanished, you know it's bad when people are running around frantic on a Sunday night at 8.30pm trying to score.
Gordon's Alive!

I thought you would be. Glad to hear you're OK.

When I had benzo WDs, I didn't sleep in the bed on several occasions, it was too sweaty and stinky and bed sheets were all over the place.

Horrific Metizolam hangover this morning, I'd not taken any for ages on purpose as they just smash me & the worst for me is if I wake up & need to go piss when they have put me out, I feel like I am not there & walking on springs.

mosquitoes are bleeding me out, I need transfusion. Only royal quality blood suits (I am black sheep of royal family that governs the whole world in secret, but I am not going to rat them out, because, you know, they are family after all, even if they want me dead)