Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings-CXXVII- Follow The Leader..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choking for Friday night now...

https://www.facebook.com/events/146132338878660/
A night inspired by and dedicated to the films and music of Quentin Tarantino’s finest.

Screening Pulp Fiction from 8pm

Superfly DJs playing the great and the good from Tarantino’s soundtracks from 11pm for your dancing pleasure.

Funk | Soul | Classic Rock & Roll

Fancy dress & probably cheesy as fuck. Should be a top laugh.

I doubt any other of us have lurker/followers like you do though.

Maybe, maybe not, I have been around a lot longer than most of the noobs though, I am pretty sure there must be a shambles lurker fan club out there too.

Shambles' fans probably just send him drugs instead of giving him interviews.

Maybe, maybe not, I have been around a lot longer than most of the noobs though, I am pretty sure there must be a shambles lurker fan club out there too.

45 guests currently lurking, is sometimes in the hundreds though pretty quiet tonight.

Mugz pisses me off a bit, but i cant be assed to explain why

watching Pitch black for the first time since i was a kid, througout the whole thing ive been wanting to fuck the woman in it, might have to google n see who she is. i wonder if shes turned into a fat munter over the years

i lurk you mugz, everywhere you go everything you do i watch you, lalala ♪ im gonna break into your house and steal your shiney football cards

only joking. i skip everything you write thats over over 2 lines worth

lol Dan, fair play, not everyone has to read everything I write

I am pretty sure there must be a shambles lurker fan club out there too.

Hehe. There is actually :eek:

*waves*

Although probably not any more - was mainly when I was a mod and posting more in other forums too so was more visible.

Shambles' fans probably just send him drugs instead of giving him interviews.

That would be very much against the BLUA so definitely doesn't happen.

just reread the pm from the journo, whatever he writes will be in the sunday guardian magazine, probably alongside his book being promoted which is out in may, he said someone from here recommended to speak to me, wonder who else he lurks that recommended me, must have been someone from EADD.

there's no Guardian on a Sunday...you mean the Guardian Weekend on a Saturday? Or the Observer (Guardian's sister paper) on a Sunday.

Whichever, the magazine is often the most read part of a weekend paper, plug some new venture at least, however crazy it might seem!

there's no Guardian on a Sunday...you mean the Guardian Weekend on a Saturday? Or the Observer (Guardian's sister paper) on a Sunday.

Whichever, the magazine is often the most read part of a weekend paper, plug some new venture at least, however crazy it might seem!

this is what he says it is for
I'm doing a feature about it for the Guardian Weekend magazine looking at what the editor calls legal highs, but which you and I would more accurately call RCs.

I pretty much always read the times weekend magazine, so I guess it would get a lot of attention, could be a good way to mention my screenplay if I get some more of it written before now and then and have a sort of estimated finish time.

If anyone is wondering where mydrugbuddy has got to, I got an FB message off him earlier, he's alive and seems to be less benzoed than has been of late! He's still locked out BL though...

you have enough posts to not be considered a lurker =D but the journo only has 15, so is still definitely a lurker. I'm gonna think it over the next few days and maybe ask for some more info from him first.

you have enough posts to not be considered a lurker =D but the journo only has 15, so is still definitely a lurker. I'm gonna think it over the next few days and maybe ask for some more info from him first.
Ahh, shit. Thanks. ;)

I'd run a mile from the journalist, though. Something about the whole thing just screams "Bad idea!"

so you reckon I should take the Green Street attitude to journos then rather than giving this one a chance

It's obviously gonna be a hatchet job on RCs, Mugz. Can't be anything else really. As long as you're happy to be the poster boy for phenazepam addiction and desoxy psychosis go for it. Not that they'd be especially missed if they were banned but is hardly furthering the HR cause. Just another juicy tale of the evils of drugs is all. But at least you have some great stories to tell so might make for a more interesting read than most. Depending on what actually makes it into any article. Am guessing it's mostly gonna be psychosis, addiction and trips to Paris that makes the cut though :\

ahh shit the paris trip, that aint getting in there, maybe I should just give it a miss, I'd still like to know which other member recommended me.

^ yeh, you don't know how bad he's been stalking you. all your posts, he could have big files on you the lot. i say we sell our wedding photos to ok. (not hello, ok) and tell the story there.

cornish, i am about to start stalking you me thinks. har har me mship mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.