• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

You need to get a grip of finances Evey - its one of life's grown-ups basics. We can help here.

I'm not helping anyones finances, Mrs A (the accountant) has a tight reign on any charitable donnations

If you've been billed for the services they must be itemised on your bill under more than just Impulse Pay, that like getting a credit card statement with a charge that just says 'MaterCard'

Get an itimized Bill, I'm with EE you can access them online and find out what your being charged for, it could be almost anything

Uhhh this is stressing me the ***** out. Just talked to a man from ee he said impulsepay was a one off £8
On 1 jan n bjsmesuk is £1.50 every Saturday but i dont play games. Never have bar snake from the old

He gave me two E-mail address ill E-mail them in a mo

Evey

I'm not helping anyones finances, Mrs A (the accountant) has a tight reign on any charitable donnations

Aye me too. Call me kate the accountant. But still we can help with income / expenditure sheets, info for debt repayment - no?

I log every penny that moves =D

Anyhoo - bit of a waste of time offering or whatever...I give up, there's no interest.

5StarSquatHotel said:
Yeah Prodigy, the first 3 albums are classics

Too right, amazing albums
Thirded. 3 of my fave ever albums, I even deliberately paid for the Jilted Generation CD rather than rip it online, because I wanted to give back to such amazing music. I think Jilted generation was my favourite of the 3 by a hairs breadth.

Early stuff is good too (Apart from Charlie)

Just to reiterate for the n00bs, my username "Raas" is from Charlie. The version on the album I didn't actually like, but there was a modified version for the video which was a lot better.
Here It Is

I used to watch wwe used to like stone cold n the rock.

Can you all please stop quoting Kate to me to try amd get a negative reaction from me. You're not going to get one.

Evey

I guess you have an I-Phone, I don't know how in-game purchasing works on such devices AFAIK the only way I could end up with charges like that on my EE bill is by those text message things. With Andriod and the Play Store it's linked to your Google account, you can store credit card details against the account but I don't so it wouldnt happen, I'm guessing Apple would have something similar.

Like I said just get them to detail exactly what you've been billed for, that way you can shut it down, don't they text you every month saying your bill is online to be viewed ? Its pretty easy to setup your EE account given its associated with a phone you own, get it done and check you bill every month, it's a jungle out there;)

I used to watch wwe used to like stone cold n the rock.

Can you all please stop quoting Kate to me to try amd get a negative reaction from me. You're not going to get one.

Evey

Where's the wrestling talk come from Evey?? :D

People are free to quote kate whenever they like Evey I'm afraid, it wasn't done as a dig at you. Kate was actually offering to help you..

Haha, lazy shite :p I'd like to see your work budgets, eh, naw I take that back, I'd probably give me kittens.

Bejivens, imagine no knowing how much money you have or what you're spending - daily.

I don't like dealing with budgets, I'm working solely on project work these days anyhow, true to say the stuff don't come cheap but you get what you pay for sometimes terms and conditions apply;)

Where's the wrestling talk come from Evey?? :D

People are free to quote kate whenever they like Evey I'm afraid, it wasn't done as a dig at you. Kate was actually offering to help you..

Someone mentioned Jericho. It's a name of a wrestler so was making a joke.

Cough. 1078 posts. Slacking mods :D

Evey