• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

Thankies peeps :)

Sorry was too busy tucking into a lovely tea.

Oh curious, I laugh everytime I see that avatar. It's so funny :)

Off to check my bank a/c n see how much cash I've left for the next fortnight :) these boring, mundane tasks must be done :)

Evey

^
You mean you don't check your bank accounts on a daily basis 8(

Am I ocd?

Without biting my head of Evey - so why did you donate money to BL and buy stuff you couldn't afford?

I remember buying "Experience" on cassette.... I'm torn between that and "Jilted Generation" as my favourite Prodigy album..

I saw them a few years back, it's amazing to see how much energy and enthusiasm they still put in to every gig they do after all these years... <3 them

I truly groundbreaking album IMO, the first and agruably last time HardCore came to the masses, I still have my double disc vinyl.

I have a copy of he original Liam Howlett demo tapes, well worth a listen for those that are into the dark menacing chaos of those early HardCore days. The album was certainly made more commercial but retained a great deal of the underground sound.

The genius of the Lyric 'Everybody in the place..Let's go' and the pace of Hyperspeed were good enough to get the odd drop in the warehouse, unheard of for anyting else even vaguely charted.

I really liked the last album, some great samples in there and suitably twisted

Just come off the phone with EE n Im FUMING!!!!! Apparently a load of third party services have been charging me some impulse pay ???? And some buongiomo. Wtf?????

Just cancelled me insurance which is a tenner n my goodness they're persistent. I ended up just. CANCEL MY INSURANCE. My goodness what is up with people

Evey

Last edited:
Just come off the phone with EE n Im FUMING!!!!! Apparently a load of third party services have been charging me some impulse pay ???? And some buongiomo. Wtf?????

You THOUGHT you were calling with raas. In reality, he had you calling to high cost phone sex lines--that wasn't raas who was breathing heavily into your ear and listening to all yr stories, that was a professional.

Impulse Pay is just a charging system, what 'services' were you supposed to have been receiving ?

Generally I get an account balance 2-3 times a day, never look at them though :sus:

Haha, lazy shite :p I'd like to see your work budgets, eh, naw I take that back, I'd probably give me kittens.

Bejivens, imagine no knowing how much money you have or what you're spending - daily :|

It's not difficult nor time consuming.

Impulse Pay is just a charging system, what 'services' were you supposed to have been receiving ?

Dunno. All ive done is be on photo bucket which i pressed summit i didnt know n it some vids came up but thats all. My bill came up to £71. I was fkn shocked. Ive cancelled my insurance per month.

Will changing my number stop these third party payments?????

Ughhhhhhh much easier stressing over BL n minute things than this bollox. Ah well

Evey

You need to get a grip of finances Evey - its one of life's grown-ups basics. We can help here.

Personal moan, we watched Synth Brittannia last night again, still pissed off that Hawkwind were not mentioned:X

If you've been billed for the services they must be itemised on your bill under more than just Impulse Pay, that like getting a credit card statement with a charge that just says 'MaterCard'

Get an itimized Bill, I'm with EE you can access them online and find out what your being charged for, it could be almost anything