European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

Not even Evey? 8(

Bollocks isn't it. Delusional fairy tale bullshit

Dan, i'm not religious but i'm a Christian and I believe that 'fairy tale'..its sacred to me...you know that very well.

Cruising for a bruisin' Danny.

Last edited:
:) Wrong side of the bed this morning, I think getting up in the middle of the night to fight with the shadow builders screwed my sleep up.
At least you slept in a bed, I woke up on the sofa and there's only one side to get put of that :D

You could always just wait for said annoying person to self district and get themselves perma-banned......should take...oh about a week?......two weeks max? ��

Dan, i'm not religious but i'm a Christian and I believe that 'fairy tale'..its sacred to me...you know that very well.

Cruising for a bruisin' Danny.

What happened to signing 'Night' after each post?

And also if I was (just for arguments sake) to say religion is a fairy story for gullible people who still believe that despite thousands of years of evolution and geological evidence that the world was built in 6 days would I get a brusin' too?....

Cos if it did then I might just say it as I'm quite into brusin's ��

Last edited:
I do wonder if anyone has found myself sufficiently annoying to 'ignore'.
I hope not!

I have to look on the bright side here. Being the most annoying member on Bluelight means that no one else gets the honoury title :D

See the sacrafices I'm making for you all ;)

Evey

I hope not!

I'm pretty much 100% sure at least one person has had me on ignore at some point. Back when I used to be just a cunt rather than a soppy cunt.

I've been trying to do food shopping for the last half an hour and all I seem to be adding is alcohol. What a miserable day.

I hope not!

Sorry I missed that....i had you on ignore. (joke!!!!)

Your not annoying mate....your very affable ��

You could always just wait for said annoying person to self district and get themselves perma-banned......should take...oh about a week?......two weeks max? ��

What happened to signing 'Night' after each post?

Start marking the days chalking 5 bar doo dars on the wall...Or just rise above and keep yer peace ( that's my strategy anyway). These things can be sent to try us.

Re the deleted reference to being into getting bruised...*punches England in the arm*..Good deed for the day done *tick*

Night

Morning eadd,

I just tried the ignore thing for the first time in 6 years here and found it failed. It just doesn't work well does it. Hate myself for doing it but I'm not in the mood for ignorant, innate, attention seeking annoyance just now. Hopefully my humour and temperament will improve soon.

Shameful behaviour from me.

Anyhoo, how are you all my little furry druggy pals?

IME, Kate, it doesn't get any more tolerable unfortunately.

I'm good thanks. Breakfast, laundry, spliff then out with the foil. Another dreamy one on the cards, I think.

Morning to the lovely Frau Kate.....

Hmmm I wonder who you could be on about?...perchance the same train wreck as myself and your other half were discussing?....maybe, maybe.

How are you this cold January morning?. What a top bloke your hubby is BTW resending me that DVD that went AWOL...fine gentleman indeed ❤��❤

Morning eadd,

I just tried the ignore thing for the first time in 6 years here and found it failed. It just doesn't work well does it. Hate myself for doing it but I'm not in the mood for ignorant, innate, attention seeking annoyance just now. Hopefully my humour and temperament will improve soon.

Shameful behaviour from me.

Anyhoo, how are you all my little furry druggy pals?

Still hobbling about fightin' The battle of Wounded Knee :D..Feeling generally chilled and at peace though Thank God..It really is the polar opposite of how I was feeling last week mentally..

How are you faring in The Battle of Black Toe?

IME, Kate, it doesn't get any more tolerable unfortunately.

I'm good thanks. Breakfast, laundry, spliff then out with the foil. Another dreamy one on the cards, I think.

Where's my tea and poster you promised - you know the one "FUCKING BREATHE CUNT" =D Good to see breakfast at the front of the list. You have a lovely relaxing one honey.<3

Hmmm I wonder who you could be on about?...perchance the same train wreck as myself and your other half were discussing?....maybe, maybe.

How are you this cold January morning?. What a top bloke your hubby is BTW resending me that DVD that went AWOL...dine gentleman indeed ❤��❤

Yes it was indeed ;) It's driving me mad and really putting me off coming here, even though I said it wouldn't I'm obviously not as resilient as I thought I was. My problem... I hear net mums has a good recreational drug sub forum :D

How are you flower? <3

Tea coming right up, and I had those words in mind whilst slipping into a coma last night. <3

How are you this cold January morning?. What a top bloke your hubby is BTW resending me that DVD that went AWOL...fine gentleman indeed ❤&#55357;&#56835;❤

Oh do you speak German England?

*kick in the shin*

Night

Im ok thanks Kate ❤❤❤ ....well as good as can be expected on day 7 of a 100.g meth CT lol!
I don't blame you though hun, its spoiling the forum for everyone....i doubt it will be for long though...hopefully for good as well this time.

Oh and by the way....i told Felix to tell you how disappointed I was with you for marrying someone with such a low level of intelligence!!! Ppphahahaha!!! &#55357;&#56835;&#55357;&#56835;&#55357;&#56835;

Oh do you speak German England?

*kick in the shin*

Night

Yes

*slap in the face*