• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

ORDINARY MIND WOULD YOU PLEASE LOGIN IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO POST IF YOU DO NOT FEEL UP TO IT

otherwise, at this point it is fair to declare him officially MIA

Still no Ordinary Mind. I think its pretty obvious something has happened and probably not a good something either.

This makes me sad.
He brought a lot of energy and humour to the forum and its noticeably missing now.

For whom the bell tolls. I fear it tolls for thee EADD.

We really shouldn't just assume the worst - all we know is that he has not posted for one week after having a heavy weekend planned due to his parents being away. There could be any number of factors in place leading to his absence from the site - let's not pick the worst case scenario.

His internets might be bost, he might have been sectioned requiring an EADD dirty dozen breakout as soon as he has recovered enough - I'm not assuming anything but as as the naturally over anxious patient I am (probably over)concerned both due to the circumstances and his relatively young age. I will drop it now as I am already turning a drama into a crises.

True.. there could be a number of explanations. I am hoping he has had a major psychedelic experience and needs time to integrate it as his last post was related to DMT. I just know its very unusual for him not to post and i have a bad..no very bad gut feeling about this.

I had a very lucid PM off OM at 23:14 on 13/04/17. Last communication afaik.

I replied the next morning, but the conversation wasn't concluded. Heard nothing since. This is why I've been worried for the last few days.

Last edited:
I just wished someone had a way to get in contact. We may never know whats happened.

He's in Wales, correct?

Obviously, no need to post any info on the board; but it's not hard to check regional papers online etc. . .

Definitely Scotland, maybe Edingburgh (after a search).

Can't we send him an email off his profile? It would probably go straight to his phone wouldn't it?

Hmm ..... I think this is probably as good a time as any officially to start worrying. Prepare for the worst but keep hoping for the best, and so forth and so on. There, but for the grace of a rag-tag bunch of assorted obscure saints and minor deities, go I.

I know we're all concerned, but we're probably mostly so concerned because we're all reinforcing each others thoughts of the worst here.

I'm still hanging onto the idea that he's doing alright. I know we have come to expect the worst, but let's not. Rationally he is probably fine, and there are tonnes of reasons why he might not have posted. :)

Winged him an email through his profile anyway, just in case it pops up on his phone.

Anything is possible still.
How many times hasn't it happened to yourselves that after a bad trip you just want to be left alone for a while till you sort your head out?

That's what I gather from what's going on anyways, just be positive for a while as it appears fuck all else can be done right now.

I'm worried that when people start saying "Don't worry", it's because they think there is something to worry about. Because if there was nothing to worry about, then they would not have any need to tell you not to worry, would they?

I cant access the email thing on my mobile. Can someone give it a shot and if not can a mod find a way to do it??

I'm worried that when people start saying "Don't worry", it's because they think there is something to worry about. Because if there was nothing to worry about, then they would not have any need to tell you not to worry, would they?

The reason I'm personally encouraging not worrying, is because it's ultimately futile, and simply perpetuates the cycle of worrying. :)

I cant access the email thing on my mobile. Can someone give it a shot and if not can a mod find a way to do it??

I did it a few posts back. 'Winged him an email through his profile anyway' = email sent. :)