• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

I hope hes okay. I was worried about him on a previous binge. This is what sux about here. Worry.

Yep home alone with a shitload of drugs. Its not good..

Ewehhgh :( any idea if his folks were due back by now? At least if that is the case then whatever attendance may be required has already been applied one way or another. Whatever mess he may have gotten into is acceptable at this point providing he alive and not permanently damaged and I could quite happily live with the total HR modfail.

I hope hes okay. I was worried about him on a previous binge. This is what sux about here. Worry.

It's not healthy Zeph on a personal level but otherwise its just evidence that you are good peoples. It's all too easy to get twisted up over shit like this when the worry is amplified in a viscous circle. I would email everyone concerned a milligram of klonazerwhazzer while we wait to hear from him if it were technically possible, and not counter-intuitive, counterproductive and not permitted by the standards by which we manage ourselves as a community.

He said his parents were away for a week so i would say they are back tomorrow. He would have been back to work today i think. Its a shame noone has his irl details.

^sit wait and don't assume too much. Get in touch with someone if you can OM.

I will and I will not, but this is not some knee jerk reaction to a quickly concocted drama - I have only raised it today after biting my tongue over the last 72 hours after reading his and others posts over the BH.

Yeah I'd give it a week...perhaps he's just a bit fried - happens to the best of us!

True but its not like OM to not post during and after a binge. I thought it was strange after one day. Now i am really worried.

It is a shame to not have seen him updating us with how his weekend went - here's hoping that they are ok and were all concerned over nothing.

Another lovely day here today 31/low humidity - just checked for next week and it's going to be sunny at around 21/25 which is great shorts weather. I may have an afternoon lazing in the sunshine today as a practice run - collected all my laundry yesterday so pretty much set.

Have a good one

Where is everyone? EADD was looking up for a while now its as dead as a doornail again. Seriously in need of some energy.

Seriously in need of some booze and drugs in my case mate... :\

I haven't had a drink since Sunday again - Couldn't stand up long enough on Monday to pour one, had to go out yesterday and I stuck to milky coffee today. Wheres your Karpackie ?

I haven't had a drink since Sunday again - Couldn't stand up long enough on Monday to pour one, had to go out yesterday and I stuck to milky coffee today. Wheres your Karpackie ?

I'm fuckin skint mate - don't get paid till the 28th :(

Bet you were a grizzly Bear on Monday then eh? ;)

When do you go to Morocco bear?

Late Tomorrow night / Early Friday - get in about lunch time Friday (not that bad). Still would have been quicker to Kerala but my partner would have been by himself over the weekend so it's a small sacrifice.

Still no Ordinary Mind. I think its pretty obvious something has happened and probably not a good something either.

This makes me sad.
He brought a lot of energy and humour to the forum and its noticeably missing now.

For whom the bell tolls. I fear it tolls for thee EADD.

Still no Ordinary Mind. I think its pretty obvious something has happened and probably not a good something either.

This makes me sad.
He brought a lot of energy and humour to the forum and its noticeably missing now.

For whom the bell tolls. I fear it tolls for thee EADD.

It'll be a full week today since his last post...