• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Heh, good to hear you're back in the saddle Bear ;)

My daughter's flying off to Amsterdam today for five days of debauchery - the lucky bitch! She's still got 5 kilos of luggage allowance left. Hope she puts it to good use ;)

Thank you :) - I broke the run :D. To be honest it was more a case of not being able to face a drink than 'not drinking' - still was a nice break and I feel so much better for it.

Had a great bbq - I had chicken breasts and wings already prepared and frozen so I didn't have to mess about in the kitchen. I made a very quick salad and a potato salad, few drinks and had a real good laugh - thankfully didn't drink too much so no hangover or feeling of dread today.

Have a great 'Good Friday' everyone.

Splendid, sounds lovely
Nowt worse than 'the fear' induced by the previous night's consumption, which I am lucky to avoid most of the time (with alcohol anyway)
The only things that stop me wanting to drink are some drugs, being ill & having to drive (though that doesn't stop me wanting to, it just stops me from risking losing my license or killing anyone or having an accident that wasn't my fault, but being over-the-limit will make no difference to whether I was at fault & it's an arsehole thing to do anyway)
I'm aware my alcohol consumption does need to be addressed, but I'm not ready yet...I'd like it to be as easy as it is to not smoke nicotine or heroin anymore as I have no desire for them, but don't think I'm going to be so lucky with alcohol or my other vice

Heh, good to hear you're back in the saddle Bear ;)

My daughter's flying off to Amsterdam today for five days of debauchery - the lucky bitch! She's still got 5 kilos of luggage allowance left. Hope she puts it to good use ;)
You should move to Amsterdam while you guys are still in the EU. Set up a pest control company as a front and manufacture 4mmc and mdma for export. Maybe open a chain of sex shops to launder the cash. What are you waiting for?

You should move to Amsterdam while you guys are still in the EU. Set up a pest control company as a front and manufacture 4mmc and mdma for export. Maybe open a chain of sex shops to launder the cash. What are you waiting for?

Not a bad idea mate. Fancy going into partnership? You can handle the retail side, I'll look after the quality control ;)

I see OM hasn't checked in today yet. He's either still cruising hyperspace or on the mother of all comedowns... :D

So OM could be trapped in an infinite time loop inhabited by malicious machine elves intent on destroying the tenuous fabric of perceived reality?

Or summat?

Shit, we've got to get him out of there now! Any suggestions?

So OM could be trapped in an infinite time loop inhabited by malicious machine elves intent on destroying the tenuous fabric of perceived reality?

Or summat?

Shit, we've got to get him out of there now! Any suggestions?
Yes thats exactly what i am saying. The only way to rescue him is to take DMT and go into the same infinite time loop, scare the elves off with a frozen shit then grab OM and get the fuck out of there. Good luck

Yes thats exactly what i am saying. The only way to rescue him is to take DMT and go into the same infinite time loop, scare the elves off with a frozen shit then grab OM and get the fuck out of there. Good luck

Ok. You've got the DMT, I've got the frozen shit. Let's go...!

Ok. You've got the DMT, I've got the frozen shit. Let's go...!
I warn you. If you get stuck in that infinite loop and you dont hit the elves with the frozen shit then you will have a frozen shit flying around you for eternity. That could get grim.

I just posted you some DMT overnight express airmail. You need to take exactly 64mg and when you exhale say Oohhhssyaaaadaaaadddy. That will take you into the loop. The rest is up to you.

What if my scales are out and I don't get exactly 64mg? And what if my shit starts to thaw? I'm out of my depth here man.... :(

What if my scales are out and I don't get exactly 64mg? And what if my shit starts to thaw? I'm out of my depth here man.... :(
It needs to be exactly 64mg according to my calculations which may also be out. If the shit thaws before you get in the loop you are fucked. Unfrozen turd flying around in another dimension could cause untold chaos and perhaps the end of reality itself. You must take this risk to save OM

My ex smoked a hit of DMT at his parents house (while they were asleep upstairs) and came back to land having relieved his bowels on the doormat inside the back door, staring at his turd, which apparently looked exactly like his Dad's face. His Dad came down at some point as he was reportedly 'squealing like a stuck pig'
I found that bit far more fascinating than all the other-wordly stuff he said about that didn't hold my attention

Lol.

Unfortunately the predicament we think OM may be in requires action. FUBAR is the only one here with enough (any) experience handling a frozen turd to pull off this rescue. If however the turd thaws and somehow collides with an interdimensional entity this could mean the end of all life on this planet or in fact the dimension we inhabit. This is serious umm shit

I just posted you some DMT overnight express airmail. You need to take exactly 64mg and when you exhale say Oohhhssyaaaadaaaadddy. That will take you into the loop. The rest is up to you.

mate you need to dial it back a bit - I know, everyone knows your joking but on face value your dealing.

Sorry Bear. It is just a joke. There is no such thing as overnight mail from Australia and no dmt in the mail. But OM may be stuck in an infinite loop with a lump of frozen shit flying around.

Ok, I'm ready.

Final check before blast off:

Bong preloaded with exactly 64mg of DMT on a bed of parsley - check.

Bunsen burner set to blue flame - check

'Brainstorm' by Hawkwind cued up on the stereo - check.

The 'I-Spy book of hyperspacial entities' - check.

'A - Z of the multiverse' - check.

Deep frozen turd of heroic proportions (Type 4) - check.

Big, comfy chair - check.

All systems go, ready for ignition.

Commencing countdown...

This is ground control

To Major FUBAR

Youve really made the grade

And I somethin something..

TODAAAAAAAY

guitar strum strum strum