European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going off on a tangent here slightly, but does anyone know if 4ho-met can be vaped?

I think i vaped my head last night. It certainly exploded multiple times. Watched the sunrise and smoked DMT as the mushies started to subside .A very weird start to the day but a good one. A bit fried though.

I think i vaped my head last night. It certainly exploded multiple times. Watched the sunrise and smoked DMT as the mushies started to subside .A very weird start to the day but a good one. A bit fried though.

You are a psychedelic robot.
You'd hold the whole world in your metal claws,
If it wasn't for the three laws,
Of robotics....

Anyway, 4-ho-met vaped?

Well fuck you all then, I'll roll my own drum!

Top 25 posters from Aug '15 - 7th March '16.

Sprout 2928
Eveleivibe 2309
F.U.B.A.R. 2259
Sadie 2053
consumer 1965
Sid 1351
SquidInSunglasses 1129
Ceres 1004
Bearlove 987
Don Luigi 971
MUSHET 850
zombywoof 735
BecomingJulie 729
masaz 691
englandgz74 632
koneko 617
ScotchMist 587
KingOfWessex 513
Shambles 458
steewith2ees 428
Raasyvibe 428
breakcorefiend 389
Treacle 385
One Thousand Words 381
mydrugbuddy 359

I'm still appearing on the lists. 8( I swear I went through long spells of not even looking at BL/ EADD over the last year, let alone posting on it. It seems that old and ingrained habits are hard to break indeed. I've had a complete 'relapse' this week, have spent hours on here most days. It's so easy to get drawn back in. As much as my keyworkers etc tried to discourage this habit i think there are far worse and unhealthier ways to spend your time. At least this BL habit is interactive & sociable, and helps keep your brain active by composing posts, and boosts positive feelings etc.

You are a psychedelic robot.
You'd hold the whole world in your metal claws,
If it wasn't for the three laws,
Of robotics....

Anyway, 4-ho-met vaped?
Bleep bleep. Shazbot.

What does google say about 4-ho-met and vaping? And what is 4-ho-met so i dont have to go look it up as i am currently entangled in fishnets under your bed surrounded by rotting sturgeon.

You can vape 4-ho -met. I just read about someones experience doing just that on erowid.

Now to get the fuck out of this fishnet...it fucking stinks..

Weird, on amphetamine and I still just got a massive craving for a deep fried fish there.

Unfortunately my chippy doesn't have a clue how to make decent fried fish - the batter is always fucking soggy and crap.

We'll chalk this one up as a learning experience. Not to say I didn't have fun, but my aching muscles have taught me a valuable lesson or two. Still worth it overall, I think.

You can vape 4-ho -met. I just read about someones experience doing just that on erowid.

Now to get the fuck out of this fishnet...it fucking stinks..

I know I'm being a lazy cunt here, but can you remember which report on erowid involved vaped 4-ho-met?

Ugh, anyone else find weed totally pointless when you're on speed? I dunno why I always do it but just had a few bongs and low and behold , anxiety, even faster heart rate and zero stone.

Ugh, anyone else find weed totally pointless when you're on speed? I dunno why I always do it but just had a few bongs and low and behold , anxiety, even faster heart rate and zero stone.

Been forgetting to smoke up when tweaking recently, but I've always found they make for a pretty good combo, sometimes with speed enhancing the strength of the weed high, sometimes with the weed just smoothing out the speed a bit, depending on how exactly they match up. The one thing I do find with that combo is I definitely get a bit more of a paranoid/seeing things out the corner of my eye (specifically, mistaking things for people, for whatever reason) and it doesn't come with the anxiolytic side of weed that makes me not be bothered by that effect when just stoned. It's also somewhat more noticable at the tail end of a night, when you're getting a bit cracked out from tiredness and speed starting to wear off. Not a major issue by any means, but it is a side effect of that combo that I have noticed.

Yep, it totally ruins both drugs for me if the speed is good. I find smoking hash is worse in this respect than weed.

so you actually get a stone off it? I never feel that, I just get anxious.

Maybe you have to smoke way more than normal to counteract the speed? If it does work I'll try it again, took a line an hour ago and it's hitting a bit too hard. I don't want to go to bed (physically wouldn't be able to even if I did) but I want to chill a wee bit and sit in bed and read my tablet or something but I can't sit still at the minute

EDIT: that was for Squid

so you actually get a stone off it? I never feel that, I just get anxious.

Maybe you have to smoke way more than normal to counteract the speed? If it does work I'll try it again, took a line an hour ago and it's hitting a bit too hard. I don't want to go to bed (physically wouldn't be able to even if I did) but I want to chill a wee bit and sit in bed and read my tablet or something but I can't sit still at the minute

EDIT: that was for Squid

I wouldn't bother if I were you. I find the only things which mix well with powerful speed are opiates.

Speed and weed are like pissing in the wind...

yeah that's my experience too

also noticed that anymore than about a beer every two hours makes me dry heave and gag

do you not think it's weird how when you take 'phet on night one you're not getting any sleep whatsoever but even if you take it in to the next day right up until 2-3pm you'll sleep fine that night...?

yeah that's my experience too

also noticed that anymore than about a beer every two hours makes me dry heave and gag

do you not think it's weird how when you take 'phet on night one you're not getting any sleep whatsoever but even if you take it in to the next day right up until 2-3pm you'll sleep fine that night...?

When UK speed was good and you could actually snort it without clogging your nostrils with glucose, I found drinking beer no problem. But if I take speed orally it gives me gut rot and a pint can last all night. As for sleeping, even the best sulphate I've had has never kept me awake more than two nights - it burns me out quite rapidly. In fact, when I was using it habitually I often had a line just before going to bed as it helped me sleep - paradoxical effects from speed are quite common ime.

Status
Not open for further replies.