European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincerest apologies to those who launched the Good Ship EADD and have kept her sailing on, icebergs and bridge-dwelling-pirates (they don't make very good pirates to be honest...) but bumps and diversions.

Real life kicked the shit outta' me.
I was not capable of being "Sprout", an alter-ego becomes as responsibility filled as reality at some point I cannot remember.

But babyyyy, is Sprout back?
At. Full. Mo'Fucking.(D/T=)Speeeeed!

<3

On the subject of car related catastrophe took this pic from the end of last nights shift (about 7:00am) of some genius who started his motor and drove straight into the lights. The bloke wasnt hurt but will be the subject of "remembering to stop at the traffic light" jokes for the rest of his days....

d2E9Frr.jpg

Thank fuck he didn't hit that fine looking bollard.

That is a lovely bollard.

As bollards go it's a Bobby fucking Dazzler I agree. If you look at the position of the car and the railings it's difficult to see how he actually got there but apparently he started it up and the ECU slipped it into gear and accellerated away (that was his story anyway). As you can see on the left I managed to park my own chariot without hitting virtually anything :)

stee id love to hear the sequel its always funny when pricks get there just desserts.

Seconded.......I want to hear what happened next too....

You can't just leave us hanging here stee mate.....tell us the rest!!

As bollards go it's a Bobby fucking Dazzler I agree. If you look at the position of the car and the railings it's difficult to see how he actually got there but apparently he started it up and the ECU slipped it into gear and accellerated away (that was his story anyway). As you can see on the left I managed to park my own chariot without hitting virtually anything :)

Heh, I've heard it all now! "Honest officer, it wasn't me it was my ECU" =D Blame it on the robots, why not?

I like the way you said "without hitting virtually anything" :)

My sincerest apologies to those who launched the Good Ship EADD and have kept her sailing on, icebergs and bridge-dwelling-pirates (they don't make very good pirates to be honest...) but bumps and diversions.

I was not capable of being "Sprout", an alter-ego becomes as responsibility filled as reality at some point I cannot remember.

<3

Yo, Sprout on speed! Welcome back :)

I'll reply to your PM when I can be arsed! (And yours too Evey, if you're reading this)

Heh, I've heard it all now! "Honest officer, it wasn't me it was my ECU" =D Blame it on the robots, why not?

I like the way you said "without hitting virtually anything" :)

Straight up that was what he said!!

And I may or may not have clipped the railings but honest to god you can hardly tell :).......and I was tired.

<3

Welcome back, Sprouty. Glad you're ok. <3

Evey

On the subject of car related catastrophe took this pic from the end of last nights shift (about 7:00am) of some genius who started his motor and drove straight into the lights. The bloke wasnt hurt but will be the subject of "remembering to stop at the traffic light" jokes for the rest of his days....

d2E9Frr.jpg

Where in town is this?!

*cough* You guys search for Neuropharm. on social media, right?! *cough*

Time to put in some graft i suppose.....hopefully no comedy car crashes today (for the sake of the local traffic lights)....

Have a good day BLers. <3

Please tell us the end of this story Stee, I want to know what happened to the spoilt cunt.

My pleasure. I lost track of the cunt about a year later as, like many of the crowd I used to hang around with he was locked away in his best friends flat aquiring a heroin addiction, while his other 'bestie' descended into alcoholism.

Cut to 10 years later, by now Im a famous disgrace after my striking off order was plastered across the front page of ever local newspaper within 30 miles of Wolverhampton. Unknown to me, the Gasman had gained employment as a postman and had quickly developed a habit of stealing any package that looked valuable. It only took so many complaints until the Royal Mail reported their suspicions to the police, who after investigating the allegations of theft, could not find enough evidence to charge him with anything. So, the spawny cunt got away with his thievery by the skin of his teeth, but due to his ridiculous arrogance, as soon as he got his round back he started stealing again, anything from Amazon was robbed as standard along with anything else that seemed of value. But thankfully the RM, unsatisfied with the outcome of the police investigation, started their own, and placed a tracker inside his van before he re-started work. It only took a fortnight to analyse his routes, which included multiple stops at an address every day well off his route. With the new evidence and the continuing complaints from the public regarding packages they had never received the police agreed to investigate his behaviour again and following a short period of surveillance they had enough evidence to obtain a search warrent for the suspect address, where they found approx £17,000 of stolen mail which the fucking idiot was selling on Ebay, using an account he had set up just to flog his stolen goods to pay for his smack.

Of course the first I heard about it was when he appeared on the front page of the same newspaper that had helped me achieve celebrity status, as the banner headline complete with a picture of the cunt in his £60 suit which I assume was all he had left to spend for his court appearence. His 2 friends were also prosecuted but despite them all growing up together, once the shit hit the fan they all appeared with separate representation, as they all pleaded NOT GUILTY - blaming each other as each defendant stated that they had committed the crimes under duress from the other two. The jury must have come back within 2 minutes with a guilty verdict as, for the second day running, they made the headlines as they were quickly sentenced, with the 2 mates receiving suspended prison terms for handling, and the Gasman, who despite his best efforts to perjure himself out of trouble was correctly identified as the architect of the most inept criminal conspiracy in history, and was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison. As he had never even spent a night in police cell, I felt very comfortable in my own bed that night with the knowledge that this cunts asshole was probably already ruptured as he was a soft cunt with a big mouth and after leading such a charmed life I suspected that he was the last person in the world that could handle jail.

As I said, Im not mean enough to take pleasure in anyones misfortune, regardless of what or who they are.

Or at least I thought I wasn't until that headline appeared. Get down you horrible, dangerous thieving cunt.

Last edited:
Moral of this story: solvents are bad kids.
And dumb cunts are dumb.

Is this day ever going to end.....

And could it be any fucking colder? Its April FFS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.