• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Ugh ive stomach cramps fuck knows why. Sipping some strawberry cordiol at mo :(

I would be careful snorting 3FPM. It sounds like the caustic nature of it could do some real damage to your nasal passage which isnt advisable. FUBAR was getting ulcers on his tongue and others have reported similar issues. I would bomb it and let your stomach sort it out.

I have never seen that tequila but just googled it and i need to get some. Awesome bottles!

Patron is my favourite tequila. If i dont have the dollars for that i like El Jimador which a mexican friend of mine turned me onto. 100% Agave goodness :)

Its 7:47am here. Talking about tequila is making me nauseous lol.

It does hurt to snort it but only seemed to hurt the first time n after that was ok.

Edit: to eck with being upset may as well help otber :\ Sprouty is the best to give advice on 3FPM he reads the journals n if I remember rightly he advised not to snort. Hang on who's asking about snorting? Read through the 3fpm thread n Sprouty's posts he gives some extremely ace advice when to comes to HR.

Evey

Last edited:
Daily for a period of more than 6 months, at least 10 cups a day.

Postman has just dropped off two envelopes of lysergic adventure. To trip or not to trip. That is the question.

Go do it. Why not

Evey
Acid is not something you just do or take on lightly Evey. Its a 12 hour commitment to being in a very altered state of mind. I am leaning towards taking some but i need to make sure all my real world tasks are sorted and that i can trip without worrying about anything or be bothered by anyone.

I will make a few phonecalls and decide then.

^ wise words. i know what it's like to be 5 hours into an acid trip and thinking 'hmm. i'd be happy if i could wrap this up' then realizing you're not even half way yet :)

alasdair

Computer is having weird hard disk errors, hopefully it's not buggered entirely as the disk is only about half a year old : / Gonna scan it and see what comes up, hopefully it's not too serious.

Search for 'SpinRite' on the ol delboy&rodders sites if a normal scan won't fix it, this 90% sure as hell will.

Everything is in order. 300mics of Swiss Bliss acid down the hatch. Sunglasses on. I am off to watch the beach melt.

Acid is not something you just do or take on lightly Evey. Its a 12 hour commitment to being in a very altered state of mind. I am leaning towards taking some but i need to make sure all my real world tasks are sorted and that i can trip without worrying about anything or be bothered by anyone.

I will make a few phonecalls and decide then.

Ah ok sorry.

Evey

Computer is having weird hard disk errors, hopefully it's not buggered entirely as the disk is only about half a year old : / Gonna scan it and see what comes up, hopefully it's not too serious.
if it is that new, it almost certainly supports s.m.a.r.t. - download a tool and check that data.

alasdair