• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

It's a carpet python, and a fucking beautiful one too!
Not had the privilege of keeping one yet but I definitely shall get round to it.

I had a big one that lived in the rafters of my farm in the hills behind Byron Bay..it was cool..kept the rats away. Unfortunately I also had quite a few run ins with Browns there as well...they are scary fuckers..most snakes will bail as soon as they sense your presence...not Browns...they will chase you and they are bloody fast. I have had a few very scary experiences with them. Been chased down a row of peach trees on a mates farm and the snake was going as fast as i could run..i jumped up on the back of the Landcruiser at the bottom of the row and the snake started to strike the tyre..until my mate came down with a rifle and blew it to bits. I was white as a ghost and all the boys were pissing themselves laughing.

Aye, they're one of the few species that will hunt down the wind itself if it pisses them off. The venomous species of snakes tend to be much more aggressive because they have an advantage against 90% of creatures but even then they care about surviving more than anything. Browns can kill you and they fucking know it.

Hognoses are absolutely brilliant - they've evolved complete mimicry of the Diamondback rattler but rarely reach 24 inches in length and have ineffective venom.
They rely on terrifying threats but can't back it up. Was fun to keep a pet that could kill me if it ever actually bit rather than lunged and hoped I went away....

Aye, they're one of the few species that will hunt down the wind itself if it pisses them off. The venomous species of snakes tend to be much more aggressive because they have an advantage against 90% of creatures but even then they care about surviving more than anything. Browns can kill you and they fucking know it.

Hognoses are absolutely brilliant - they've evolved complete mimicry of the Diamondback rattler but rarely reach 24 inches in length and have ineffective venom.
They rely on terrifying threats but can't back it up. Was fun to keep a pet that could kill me if it ever actually bit rather than lunged and hoped I went away....

Most of the dangerous snakes here will run away..Browns and Taipans being the exceptions. I have never seen a taipan but one did bite a mate of mine when he was growing dope in the Border Ranges in qld..he was lucky to survive and even to this day every now and then all his joints swell up and he is crippled..a lingering aftereffect of the venom.

The tiger snake just takes the piss when it comes to damage. Four separate processes from one bite - blocking Na channels so muscles can't relax, inducing excessive blood coagulation, destroying the membrane of the red blood cells and then direct neuronal blockade.
A perfect storm.

We got tiger snakes in swampy areas around here.
They can be pretty aggressive too, from what i've heard. Fortuntely i haven't come across too many.

Spiders, on the other hand...

Fair enough too. We've done a pretty good job of killing it.
Only seems fair to me.

Apparently England was so densely forested at one point that the common squirrel could get from one end to the other without touching the ground.

Hey EADD :) I hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend.

No builders for me today so going to have a nice chilled out day - they managed to get half the flooring down yesterday so I'm hoping that they will finish the flooring and skirts tomorrow - ceiling on Wednesday.

Enjoy your day everyone

Bear

(has anyone heard from Foolsgold recently? Another person that I have not seen posting in ages is 'Toucan')

The weegie's most likely been mugged for his kilt.
A kiltless Mushy needs to return!

Does anyone know Mushet irl? Someone should give him a call to make sure he's all good.

What do you expect when he spends three quarters of his time in a druggie wind tunnel? =D