• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ghosts

i think the worst would be to open your eyes at night and see a transparant face staring right back at you - nose to nose.

Back when we lived in Mornington, off Dunns Road, my Mom and Step-dad *THINK* they saw a ghost. My Mom is not a very spiritual believer and my Step-Dad, will pretty much deny the existance f anything that's not believable. So, the following is coming from people that have absolutely no faith in any higher entity, etc...

Anyways, the road we lived off (Dunns Road) there was alot (still is to this day...) of new estate housing going up. Really cheap projects that usually first home-buyers invest in.
Anyways... the house we lived in was brand-spankin' new, but had a really bloody long hallway, that basically lead to pretty much every single room in the house. When I think of it, it was a relatively big house, considering it was my step-dad's first.

Well, alot of nights laying in bed, we would all hear footsteps running up and down. Vaguely hear the kitchen fridge door opening and closing... and once, when my parents were driving down old Tyabb Road, that actually runs off Dunns Road, pitch black... my parents saw this guy wearing a long black coat (they nearly hit him) hitch-hiking in the middle of the road. They couldn't figure out why a guy was hitching down this long, old... scary (this road seemed haunted, I swear...) road, because it was basically just surrounded by isolated old farm-houses, marshes, wastelands, etc... but, that stories explainable anyways.

Whenever I used to go to the toilet some nights, I would get this funny "vibe", and get a shiver run down my spine. So, I would pretty-much run to the toilet and back, every single night... because I had a feeling that something was right behind me the whole time. (Actually, come to think of it, maybe I were those "running footsteps" my mom thought we possibly ghosts :) )

I have never seen a ghost though... but, alot of things that are un-explainable, I could quite possibly see someone brand it as workings of the Supernatural. I don't believe in them, because in my opinion (it's just THAT though... my Opinion.) when someone dies, they die. There is nowhere to go to, but a void.

My grandma has all these whacky stories about ghosts, and apparantly she has witnessed a few. I think she is a bit of a dramitist though... and she gets a little excited on such topics of discussion.

I have heard a theory that sounds pretty believable, regarding the explanation of what people "BELIEVE to be ghosts"... involving the workings of Electro-magnetic forces of energy being present in living humans, that sometimes leave a "presence-feeling" of something being in the air. Well, they say it's a build-up of such forces... coming from all of the people that have been in the place in the past. Apparantly all this accumalates and can sometimes give-off a feeling of presence that is soo strong, it will leave some people to believe, they had actually saw a humanoid figure. I know it's a pretty shitty explanation on my behalf, but I tend to follow the scientific side of things, in such scenarios. :)

the thing that scares me is that something MAY BE WATCHING WHILE IM HAVING A WANK :(

i also belive in gosts i have seen a thing similar to what muzby described in a friends house it would appear about 11:45 pm each night i stayed there and hang around for about 2 mins. then just fade away.

KompleX said:
the thing that scares me is that something MAY BE WATCHING WHILE IM HAVING A WANK :(

i dunno man....

ectoplasm makes great lube =D

KompleX said:

Like your grandparents? (Assuming they're not still alive).

Haha!! Ectoplasm?? What's that? ..like the remains of a ghost or something? I remember coming across that shit in a game (Morrowind, Elder Scrolls 3)... Mweh, sorry. Just curious. :D

lol @ up all night

what more proof do you need, goose ;)

i believe in ghosts, i fucking wish i didn't though.

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
lol @ up all night

what more proof do you need, goose ;)

i believe in ghosts, i fucking wish i didn't though.

Exactly! Holy smokes, that would have sent me running for the hills that would have.... damn ghosts....if i drink enough though i ain't so scared of them...

Oh guys I'm sure it was just a trick of the light. Pffft @ ghosts. How can you be scared of something you can walk right through? ;)

Shnouzerpuff said:
i think the worst would be to open your eyes at night and see a transparant face staring right back at you - nose to nose.

I woke up the other night and could feel hands tearing my flesh from my bones. Does that count?

some of these stories are scaring me,

who ya gonna call?

TN_Ghostbusters.JPG

Sllip said:
I woke up the other night and could feel hands tearing my flesh from my bones. Does that count?

That?

Kiddie stuff.

I would be more frightened if I woke up and I didn't feel that.

Wuss.