• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

GHB

Timej21

Greenlighter
Hello. Could someone please help me? Once I heard you can't mix GHB/GBL with dairy products? Is this true? If so, what's the effect or lack of? Is it a myth? Thank you for the help!

I've never heard that before... definitely not true, you can mix them.

Yeh, a myth probably related to the 'if you mix Baileys and lemonade you'll die' myth. GHB, GBL and booze (being slightly acidic) can cause dairy products to separate out (curdle) which doesn't look pleasant in a glass. But your stomach can handle far worse shit than that.

Well I can honestly say that I've been extremely sick before after eating milk and cookies while doing ghb. I had never heard this until now!!

You usually mix them with orange juice or I add it to my kombucha. Mainly because street GHB is made with GBL combined with a sodium or potassium hydroxide a strong base with GBL. So we mix it with OG just in case it’s basic so acidify it it helps prevent accidental burns or even upset stomachs in my case. Hope this helps

Well I can honestly say that I've been extremely sick before after eating milk and cookies while doing ghb. I had never heard this until now!!

GHB/GBL can make you quite sick, regardless of milk or cookies

GHB/GBL can make you quite sick, regardless of milk or cookies.

Absolutely. It’s extremely dose variable and a single ML more can make you from feeling slightly buzzed to completely knocked out or worst vomiting, extreme nausea, dizziness, complete loss of coordination.

I am really anti “take a cap full” approach. I preach getting a few 1cc needleless syringes and at first take 1.5-2ml. Wait 30-40 minutes if you want to increase increase by .5 only for people new to GHB

I have been using it for insomnia for about a month I cycle on and off it. I use about 2-3ml if I just want to sleep. I get about 4-5 hours of sleep. Wake up completely refreshed due to its REM inducing properties and dopamine kick. If I want to have sex with my wife or just experience some euphoria I’ll usually bump up to 4-5ml.

To add on top of this this isn’t Xyrem the Sodium Oxybate aka real Gamma-hydroxybutyrate medicine given for narcolepsy. Which is 99% pure and lab grade.

Street GHB can still have traces or is just GBL (Gamma butyrolactone) or some GB (1,4-Butanediol). These in themselves as impurities may make some users just feel sick. Also every batch is different and can be by any fool with sodium or potassium hydroxide and GBL. So it can be diluted, or a Ml can be equivalent to a gram of GHB. With street GHB it’s honestly impossible to know exactly what is in your solution unless you’ve done a gas chromatography and mass spectrometry test on GC/SM which Drugsdata.org provides such test for street users. (If you can turn your liquid into a solid if anyone is in interested can find info on this link https://drugs-forum.com/threads/how-can-you-find-what-the-purity-of-ghb-is.78115/ )

Anyways this is the most detailed I can get with it.

TL:DR

If it’s not Xyrem a brand pharmaceutical medication all street GHB can have a lot of impurities that make you sick. Also it’s highly dose dependent 1ml too much can make a buzz turn into a very uncomfortable night. For more information read a top. And I’m glad to correct anything I may have wrote down as wrong.

Last edited: