• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

GHB left in the car.

Bemyfriend111

Greenlighter
Hi all. Around 40ml of GHB was left in a plastic container in the car all summer long, under the seat. It probably got pretty hot this summer. Color, volume, smell and consistance seem ok. I was about to drop some tonight but thought I'd ask what you think. Any dangers except changed concentration?

Thanks for you help...

none. the worst that would happen is it has no or less effect.

would you be asking this same question if it was lsd, or say ketamine that had been in the car? im curious why you would be worried about this in the first place.

Hi all. Around 40ml of GHB was left in a plastic container in the car all summer long, under the seat. It probably got pretty hot this summer. Color, volume, smell and consistance seem ok. I was about to drop some tonight but thought I'd ask what you think. Any dangers except changed concentration?

Thanks for you help...
YES! Dude look for mold. If the color is weird or theres a white layer anywhere in ontop of it. DO NOT take that. You keep that in a super tight container, and you don't let it sit somewhere for too long especially if not taking freezer is best place if you save g, but you never know unless your mailman is delivering what form it is gbl BD, it should freeze at a certain temperature, true, pure ghb. : ) I just cannot remember what freezer storing temp was....:\ It should be fine though if there no white layer or any discolored particles in the liquid and it looks and tastes the Exact same they its good. I never let that set around for more than 2 or 3 weeks. Its an odd substance you should be um aware of, and have a common knowledge on the chemical. Its easy to OD. SO easy I dunno why more people use pills than that. You wouldn't feel pain for but a min then you gone under. Its happened to me and it was because I'm dumb and forgot tolerance never matters witht hat shit unless youre a ghead lol. For real. This drug especially always be careful and dont be leaving it in weird places fool. Jeezzz waste! :p