• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GHB in plastic bottle - lost taste?

Steven325

Bluelighter
I stored some G I got yesterday in a yoghurt drink thing (http://i.imgur.com/g9frLb1.jpg)

I took a few doses today and noticed the usual nasty GHB taste was almost gone completely. Then I figured it might have something to do with the bottle as I usually store it in regular water bottles (and have no problems)

I took the G out the bottle and put it in a glass, and noticed some weird glue ish substance, but turned out those were just some water drops. Is it possible there is some plastic or other stuff in the G now? (within 24 hours)

It's so strange how the nasty taste is almost completely gone.

Gbl can melt/destroy plastic, it's a solvent after all.
Maybe GHB reacts with plastic too

Only input I have is a lot of plastic water bottles are only 1 use & not meant to be re-used. Water bottles generally have some random letters or #'s on the bottle (bottom usually) that indicate what sort of plastic it is. The chemicals can leach from the bottle into w.e liquid is in it. That's y those specific plastics are non reusable. Now if these bottles have potential to leak chems into just plain old water. My guesstimate would be the plastic is deff more susceptible having been filled w/ G. Lol just a guess based off my knowledge of G & learning about those random letters on bottom that are in regards to knowing which bottles can be re-used & what not. See if you can see those "codes" on bottom of either bottles. If u find them, look them up, see if they are 1 use. Interested what you find so plz update & stay safe mane.

Can g destroy the plastic that fast though ? within 24 hours. Even if it did, would it be so much that it actually mattered?

I think the g taste is gone because of the water mixed with it. It was only 30ml and I think it mixed with the water that was left in the bottle. Cause my usual dose does not give as much effect as it did yesterday, before I put it in this bottle. The g also strangely tastes a little like the yoghurt drink that was in it. I cut it open and don't see a difference, however I'm not sure if I should be able to spot the difference with my eye if it actually melted the plastic a little bit.

The bottle says it's PEHD 02.

Are you sure it's GHB?
I just read that pure GHB should not react with plastic.
What's the pH of your liquid?

I'm not sure about the pH but I'm 100% sure it's GHB. I've had GBL before and the taste and burning on the tongue is completely different from the G I have. I also buy from the same source for over a year and it's always been (almost) exactly the same stuff. I took 1.5x my regular dose and don't feel that much yet, so I'm 90% sure it's just dilluted with water. It's still a bit weird though, I've put the G in a glass bottle now and it smells somewhat like the yoghurt drink.

Yeah I'm pretty anxious about stuff like that and rinsed the bottle at least 5 times with hot water.

I don't have any idea then, hopefully someone with better knowledge in chemistry can help you.

Okay thanks. I just took a dosage of g straight up without anything to wash it away with and it wasn't really nasty and definately has a strong taste just like the yoghurt drink.. weird stuff.

I've spoken on this a few times (maybe under my old name in the early - mid 2000's?) but GBL is the absolute NASTIEST fucking garbage on the planet. It is the only thing that after 6 years or so still makes me queasy and nauseous as hell just thinking about it. It's like you are drinking an industrail cleaner....oh wait...YOU ARE lol.

I'd be really suspicious of GHB/GBL with no taste. In all my years of doing this wonderful compound, I have never NOT gotten any without that soul crushing taste. Christ...brb....gona puke...

I've spoken on this a few times (maybe under my old name in the early - mid 2000's?) but GBL is the absolute NASTIEST fucking garbage on the planet. It is the only thing that after 6 years or so still makes me queasy and nauseous as hell just thinking about it. It's like you are drinking an industrail cleaner....oh wait...YOU ARE lol.

I'd be really suspicious of GHB/GBL with no taste. In all my years of doing this wonderful compound, I have never NOT gotten any without that soul crushing taste. Christ...brb....gona puke...

It absolutely is the worst tasting drug I've ever tasted. Must be chased quickly with a Coca Cola or orange juice or something like that. No way can you just down it straight away...

It was nasty yesterday, before I put it in this bottle. I suspect it's heavily dilluted now, maybe a 50/50 with water (seeing how I have like 50-60ml now) and with the yoghurt taste the rest is masked. I can still taste it a little but barely.