• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ghb after oxycodon

FungulFrac

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, big fan of psychedelics and will make an introduction post soon.

Exactly 7 hours ago i dropped a oxycodon hcl 10 mg capsule (powdered not retard) and had a mild high from it, now i wonder if it's safe to dose some ghb now.
I noticed a mild high from the oxy and i only had 3 opium (opiate) experiences in the far past, so it's quite new for me, but i'm used to ghb occasionally and know my dose / limits.
I believe the half life of this opiate is about 3 - 4 hours? so i believe it must be safe by now but i wonder about others opinion.

Thanks

You should be fine.
Even without an opioid tolerance thats a low enough dose and youve waited a sufficient amount of time for you to be safe.

Hello FungulFrack. There are at least 5 half lifes before a medication clears your system. This time is also dependent on your body's ability to process the drug.

The fact that you waited 4 hours, only means possibly half your dose has cleared your system.

That would leave a minimum of 5 mg or more active in your system.

I would not take any GHB now, due to a possible interaction. Personally, I would wait 8 - 12 hours minimum, before considering it.

It is not worth the risk, IMO.