Getting things in line for the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnythingEverything I think
I seriously can't figure out messaging

Hey there. I am getting messages from you but they are blank just with the first couple of messages quoted. Have been out and about crazy busy with the kids and trying to get used to this methadone but I will reply to you again now if you want to try messaging me back again x

Any person who thinks I'm a cowardess who is hurting my daughter after death based off this thread is an idiot. Period.

Hey there. I am getting messages from you but they are blank just with the first couple of messages quoted. Have been out and about crazy busy with the kids and trying to get used to this methadone but I will reply to you again now if you want to try messaging me back again x

I seriously can't figure out messages but I have data right now

I have also been suicidal many times, have severe depression and many other mental illnesses which I won't go into. I have also tried to jump out of a car a few times on a freeway. I checked myself into a mental health war and you are correct that it is for the misunderstood and they medicate you to the eyeballs, I have complete amnesia from many of my stays. There needs to be a better system.

My children are my world, I have 5, and I am there's and when I am in my right mind I know they would never ever be better off without me, even in my worst times they still love and need me. BUT, I can relate to believing otherwise and thinking they would be better off without me and my problems, which I now know would never be the case. Being truly suicidal is a different state of mind that compares to no other and in those times, leaving this world seems the only rational choice. I am thankful I am still here because I very nearly wasn't, many times. But I get it.

I have also been suicidal many times, have severe depression and many other mental illnesses which I won't go into. I have also tried to jump out of a car a few times on a freeway. I checked myself into a mental health war and you are correct that it is for the misunderstood and they medicate you to the eyeballs, I have complete amnesia from many of my stays. There needs to be a better system.

My children are my world, I have 5, and I am there's and when I am in my right mind I know they would never ever be better off without me, even in my worst times they still love and need me. BUT, I can relate to believing otherwise and thinking they would be better off without me and my problems, which I now know would never be the case. Being truly suicidal is a different state of mind that compares to no other and in those times, leaving this world seems the only rational choice. I am thankful I am still here because I very nearly wasn't, many times. But I get it.

You truly do get it. Who is that David man do you know? There's photos of me in that link. It totally is stolen and illegal

WRONG. Read.

I've followed this shit show the whole time. You wanna play the protective mommy who loves her daughter so much and will never ever ever ever let anyone hurt her but you somehow believe you can do that and be dead at the same time? Don't think so. You better let go of that notion.

Don't steal my words both of you.

And that David fucker stole footage of the cop pulling me back.

How did you find that?

I have no idea. It's footage of when I was way way younger

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone explain WHY footage of me is this David person's YouTube account?

It happens about half way in. I cannot believe it.

How is that footage even around

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.